View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2024, 08:31 AM
Blocc
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Blocc Send a message via Yahoo to Blocc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
76 Won / 42 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFlight View Post
In my opinion, he did have at least one decent bar "words I wouldn't feel if you spoke brail". Brail is language for the blind that uses raised bumps and flat surfaces in order to allow blind people to read. But still kinda failed because Brail isn't simply a language you speak lol, technically don't even read it, more of something you feel.
Definition of 'brail'

1. any of the small ropes attached to the leech of a sail for hauling it in. verb transitive. 2. to haul (in) with brails.

He might of meant braille, spelling makes a world of difference in text

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Quote:
In my opinion, he did have at least one decent bar "words I wouldn't feel if you spoke brail". Brail is language for the blind that uses raised bumps and flat surfaces in order to allow blind people to read. But still kinda failed because Brail isn't simply a language you speak lol, technically don't even read it, more of something you feel.
Definition of 'brail'

1. any of the small ropes attached to the leech of a sail for hauling it in. verb transitive. 2. to haul (in) with brails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Send 8 is what happens when two people engage in pre-marital sex while courting each other, as pre-marital sex is a sin and is frowned upon in some establishments. (sin date)

WTF Yuck
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...883957-WTF-574
Unread 02-09-2024, 08:31 AM   #11

Blocc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
76 Won / 42 Lost

Voted: 338 audio / 541 text
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to Blocc Send a message via Yahoo to Blocc

Quote:
Definition of 'brail'

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Definition of 'brail'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Send 8 is what happens when two people engage in pre-marital sex while courting each other, as pre-marital sex is a sin and is frowned upon in some establishments. (sin date)

WTF Yuck
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/prod...883957-WTF-574
Offline   Reply With Quote