View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Thugasanti
Banned
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

1-Theres nothing wrong with Sniping. You mods are fucking hypocrites. First you fucking whine about the site being dead and then when a guy like MaCc tells his crew mates to battle more by sniping,you get all emotional. Sniping is just keeping this site,YOUR site-Active.

2-He never said his crew mates should SWAY VOTES for HIM. He said there are other battlers (mostly from popular crews like MM,Classick and LoD) who have their crew mates comment on their battles by saying "Mmmurda,Its classick you bastids,etc'' which he believes is Swaying (And it is,to a certain extent in my opinion)

3-I was in PoLo for almost a year,I know whats up. MaCc and TDM never told me or any PoLo member to JUST snipe. Yes,he told us to snipe but then that's because he didn't want us to catch that rust by being inactive or by waiting for a veteran to respond/send 8s or 16s.

4-There are no "vets" who are active, except a few,So you can't really blame them for sniping. If you want them to stop sniping,persuade the old heads to get active somehow.
Unread 12-05-2013, 06:18 AM   #9

Thugasanti
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.15/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 25 text
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

1-Theres nothing wrong with Sniping. You mods are fucking hypocrites. First you fucking whine about the site being dead and then when a guy like MaCc tells his crew mates to battle more by sniping,you get all emotional. Sniping is just keeping this site,YOUR site-Active.

2-He never said his crew mates should SWAY VOTES for HIM. He said there are other battlers (mostly from popular crews like MM,Classick and LoD) who have their crew mates comment on their battles by saying "Mmmurda,Its classick you bastids,etc'' which he believes is Swaying (And it is,to a certain extent in my opinion)

3-I was in PoLo for almost a year,I know whats up. MaCc and TDM never told me or any PoLo member to JUST snipe. Yes,he told us to snipe but then that's because he didn't want us to catch that rust by being inactive or by waiting for a veteran to respond/send 8s or 16s.

4-There are no "vets" who are active, except a few,So you can't really blame them for sniping. If you want them to stop sniping,persuade the old heads to get active somehow.