View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2017, 03:37 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
As far as any site updates.. modifications ect were concerned.. i was stonewalled by pseudo... hed either say ya were doing it and not follow through when it came down to it or he just ghost on me... i couldnt do anything without his approval and his access to the site... the live endevours was basically a manifestation of those underlining problems and me not being able to do shit about it.. i figured if i cant get the site where it needs go be ill keep the ball rolling in other aspects that i could control... it wasnt MY aspirations.. it was my answer to a problem i couldnt control to keep letsbeef relevant.. and i dont regret doing them a lot of users got good looks off those events... it was far from a selflish act... anyway i hope we can all look towards the future together as X and I work on the site.
Tbh Pseudo had pretty much been a ghost way b4 you took over so it's hardly surprising. I guess he was (While you were the owner) never fully interested in the site but didn't want to fully wash his hands with it either. Least that's how it seems.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 01-16-2017, 03:37 AM   #98

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
As far as any site updates.. modifications ect were concerned.. i was stonewalled by pseudo... hed either say ya were doing it and not follow through when it came down to it or he just ghost on me... i couldnt do anything without his approval and his access to the site... the live endevours was basically a manifestation of those underlining problems and me not being able to do shit about it.. i figured if i cant get the site where it needs go be ill keep the ball rolling in other aspects that i could control... it wasnt MY aspirations.. it was my answer to a problem i couldnt control to keep letsbeef relevant.. and i dont regret doing them a lot of users got good looks off those events... it was far from a selflish act... anyway i hope we can all look towards the future together as X and I work on the site.
Tbh Pseudo had pretty much been a ghost way b4 you took over so it's hardly surprising. I guess he was (While you were the owner) never fully interested in the site but didn't want to fully wash his hands with it either. Least that's how it seems.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.