View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Evolution
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Lol well thank you Ty for admitting that I got skill. Though I'm not a faggot 'cause I literally get pussy every night, so it's all good. We can do a 16 then, we don't gotta bann accounts, I appreciate the props.

Like I said to all the other crews and all you other fuckers getting involved, THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BETWEEN ME AND TY, we're going to battle, that's IT. It was ME talking shit to HIM, wasn't a shot to anyone else. Then he had to act like a female and bust out that 'he said, she said' shit.

I really don't care about 'whos the best' i came here to do me, repp my crew, and we DO have ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED CREWS ON LB. I aint gonna lie I see a few others crews in here who are nice. Only thing is, if I see a crew with only like 6-7 AVERAGE kats and only ONE ILL KAT, then that means the DNA CREW > that crew lol, just saying.

Obviously if you're in a crew, your opinion is going to be that your crew is better. From what I hear there's a crew tournament coming up. It aint that deep, respect to everybody here, this shit wasn't suppose to blow out of proportion like that, it was just suppose to be me PM'ing Ty, lol.

DNA would be happy to stop talkin' shit and let it go, but yallz keep talkin' shit back, you shut your mouth, we'll shut ours, and I'll take care of my personal business.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty McGuire View Post
lmao you niggas are sooo bitch.. All yall can say is "All talk, no bars sent" NO ONE IN THIS THREAD sent lines to anyone yet...lmao... Watch what flies out of my mouth, na you watch yo mouth lil ass nigga.

I'm focusing on some other shit right now, like I told you.

You'll get your bars, don't worry. I told you that. So I'm going to tell you yet again. You wait your turn.

I'm not trying to battle you yet, I'm getting battles lined up and you'll get yours when you get yours. End.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verity View Post
@Ateleron1 Didn't talk shit about your crew, just needed to bring them back to reality. DNA are far from the best crew on letsbeef. And if they're going to come to the forums saying they are... they need to prove it, not say it.

You should be telling them that, you're their leader. You wouldn't want them to have a false perception of their place on letsbeef, would you? That would be embarrassing.
From what I seen they didn't talk shit first, they only defended themselves. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, everyone who has posted in here has good crews (Except Ty) so it's all good. We'll find out who's the best one day I'm sure cause I think there's a crew tournament coming up.

ALSO, there is NO reason to say 'far' from the best. So what? There are 100 crews better than us? FUCK no. We're in the top handful, if nothing else lol. We're a pretty elite team.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyme View Post
LMFAO @Ateleron bein on my dick when i was in DNA and now he sayin i aint above average.

What happened to that time when u hit up all my battles and said something like 'DAMN THATS DOPE'?

What about that verse i posted in the DNA crew forums and u commented sayin 'That some creative and dope shiiit partner' etc etc.

Wassup with that?

Tbh u are fuckin garbage

Everybody in this thread has wrote a hot verse at one point in time.

You did the same to me, want some print screens? lol

Oh but now i'm garbage, riiight.

Me > you.
Unread 02-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #103

Evolution
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 667 text
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Lol well thank you Ty for admitting that I got skill. Though I'm not a faggot 'cause I literally get pussy every night, so it's all good. We can do a 16 then, we don't gotta bann accounts, I appreciate the props.

Like I said to all the other crews and all you other fuckers getting involved, THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BETWEEN ME AND TY, we're going to battle, that's IT. It was ME talking shit to HIM, wasn't a shot to anyone else. Then he had to act like a female and bust out that 'he said, she said' shit.

I really don't care about 'whos the best' i came here to do me, repp my crew, and we DO have ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED CREWS ON LB. I aint gonna lie I see a few others crews in here who are nice. Only thing is, if I see a crew with only like 6-7 AVERAGE kats and only ONE ILL KAT, then that means the DNA CREW > that crew lol, just saying.

Obviously if you're in a crew, your opinion is going to be that your crew is better. From what I hear there's a crew tournament coming up. It aint that deep, respect to everybody here, this shit wasn't suppose to blow out of proportion like that, it was just suppose to be me PM'ing Ty, lol.

DNA would be happy to stop talkin' shit and let it go, but yallz keep talkin' shit back, you shut your mouth, we'll shut ours, and I'll take care of my personal business.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty McGuire View Post
lmao you niggas are sooo bitch.. All yall can say is "All talk, no bars sent" NO ONE IN THIS THREAD sent lines to anyone yet...lmao... Watch what flies out of my mouth, na you watch yo mouth lil ass nigga.

I'm focusing on some other shit right now, like I told you.

You'll get your bars, don't worry. I told you that. So I'm going to tell you yet again. You wait your turn.

I'm not trying to battle you yet, I'm getting battles lined up and you'll get yours when you get yours. End.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verity View Post
@Ateleron1 Didn't talk shit about your crew, just needed to bring them back to reality. DNA are far from the best crew on letsbeef. And if they're going to come to the forums saying they are... they need to prove it, not say it.

You should be telling them that, you're their leader. You wouldn't want them to have a false perception of their place on letsbeef, would you? That would be embarrassing.
From what I seen they didn't talk shit first, they only defended themselves. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, everyone who has posted in here has good crews (Except Ty) so it's all good. We'll find out who's the best one day I'm sure cause I think there's a crew tournament coming up.

ALSO, there is NO reason to say 'far' from the best. So what? There are 100 crews better than us? FUCK no. We're in the top handful, if nothing else lol. We're a pretty elite team.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyme View Post
LMFAO @Ateleron bein on my dick when i was in DNA and now he sayin i aint above average.

What happened to that time when u hit up all my battles and said something like 'DAMN THATS DOPE'?

What about that verse i posted in the DNA crew forums and u commented sayin 'That some creative and dope shiiit partner' etc etc.

Wassup with that?

Tbh u are fuckin garbage

Everybody in this thread has wrote a hot verse at one point in time.

You did the same to me, want some print screens? lol

Oh but now i'm garbage, riiight.

Me > you.