View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2012, 04:44 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
you dont know shit about me.. so 1. watch what flys out your mouth and for 2. you havnt sent any bars yet so get the hell out of this thread and do something. Like i said i'll send you something after i battle Wigsplit, FUEL and a few others.. so if you want to talk shit about DNA or me then i will be waiting to see 16 bars from you clown
lmao you niggas are sooo bitch.. All yall can say is "All talk, no bars sent" NO ONE IN THIS THREAD sent lines to anyone yet...lmao... Watch what flies out of my mouth, na you watch yo mouth lil ass nigga.

Unread 02-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #102

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
you dont know shit about me.. so 1. watch what flys out your mouth and for 2. you havnt sent any bars yet so get the hell out of this thread and do something. Like i said i'll send you something after i battle Wigsplit, FUEL and a few others.. so if you want to talk shit about DNA or me then i will be waiting to see 16 bars from you clown
lmao you niggas are sooo bitch.. All yall can say is "All talk, no bars sent" NO ONE IN THIS THREAD sent lines to anyone yet...lmao... Watch what flies out of my mouth, na you watch yo mouth lil ass nigga.