View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2016, 02:43 AM
S O U L R I T E
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

EtH, Rain.....a sad truth you may have to just accept is that you two talk a lot of shit. EtH, your shit talking is much more classy, but you two have done a good job of positioning yourself against mod authority so they're probably less apt to hear y'all out.

And not to cause a rift but that's nobody's fault but your own. Nobody told you two to ALWAYS have some negative shit to say. I don't think they care if you disagree, but it's the way you disagree that leaves a bad taste in their mouths.

Disagreeing is one thing, but you two constantly, consistently borderline insult their intelligence and act as if they're completely clueless to what they're doing.
Unread 05-26-2016, 02:43 AM   #17

S O U L R I T E
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 23 audio / 240 text
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

EtH, Rain.....a sad truth you may have to just accept is that you two talk a lot of shit. EtH, your shit talking is much more classy, but you two have done a good job of positioning yourself against mod authority so they're probably less apt to hear y'all out.

And not to cause a rift but that's nobody's fault but your own. Nobody told you two to ALWAYS have some negative shit to say. I don't think they care if you disagree, but it's the way you disagree that leaves a bad taste in their mouths.

Disagreeing is one thing, but you two constantly, consistently borderline insult their intelligence and act as if they're completely clueless to what they're doing.