View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Lightsabers Lightsabers is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
55 Won / 21 Lost

Okay, compare this idea to the Star Wars series or the Friday series. Most people would say their favorite movie of them all was the first one, so, yeah, technology advanced but that doesn't necessarily make the xboxs or ps3s "better" systems. It just means they're more up-to-date and with the times. Yes, there are a mass of improvements and the graphics have enhanced but IMO N64 is crushing every console for the fact that it will always be known for it's classic games and games weren't as expensive as they are now days, along with the systems. Now, this is just my opinion, I knew people was going to disagree but trust me... I came prepared to support my argument, bra.

____ ~

"Money is da motive"

Last edited by Lightsabers; 04-09-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #15

Lightsabers Lightsabers is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
55 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Okay, compare this idea to the Star Wars series or the Friday series. Most people would say their favorite movie of them all was the first one, so, yeah, technology advanced but that doesn't necessarily make the xboxs or ps3s "better" systems. It just means they're more up-to-date and with the times. Yes, there are a mass of improvements and the graphics have enhanced but IMO N64 is crushing every console for the fact that it will always be known for it's classic games and games weren't as expensive as they are now days, along with the systems. Now, this is just my opinion, I knew people was going to disagree but trust me... I came prepared to support my argument, bra.

____ ~

"Money is da motive"

Last edited by Lightsabers; 04-09-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote