View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2013, 09:08 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Default Lol Eth Turning AC's into a shit show

He boots 2 of the sites best "current" track makers in duanne and Advocate because they "aren't active" and didn't take time out of their day working/doing shows/trying to make something of themselves to inform Eth, myself and the rest of the tinternet crew.

I got news for you son, Track makers don't have to be active all the time. They aren't making little poorly worded 8 line battles day in day out with no ultimate end gain just to satisfy you and your needs for activity on a website. What they do is an art that takes a 100 times more effort, love care and attention to pull off and master. And real quality track makers are something of a rarity on this site so you should take them when you can.

But fear not people Eth has a back up plan to both up activity whilst maintaining the quality of work....

ATROPHY!

But wait..This is a crew about "progression"

Helping the "progression" of a man who has rapped the very same way since 2007 and is far too arogant and conceited to correct the same flaws that plauged him back then which plauge him today

You know how he's going to help him progress (even though that ship sailed loooooooooooong ago?)

By not even bothering to rate and feed his tracks, but expecting others who know MUCH better from past experiance to do the work he's to lazy to do himself, and if you don't, you're not being very helpful and you must leave

I remember when crews used to be about who you was cool with, and quality over quantity *coughs* I mean "Ac-tiv-it-ee". Crews like Hoodrich, Stc, FCC, Hardbody, The Foundation and EOS (Distinct still active so they don't count) just to name a few. Now they turning into some souless production line to gain interweb supremity.

Twist it how ever you want it's inevitable some will as is life.

AC's was once on it's way to being a legitimate top tier crew, which Eth, and I'm sure others take huge credit for. But now mans lost the plot and is slowly but surely turning it into a joke.

This a guy who says people shouldn't be offended by racisim OF ANY FORM and they should "grow thicker skins". yet gets super arse hurt when someone doesn't help a 7 year fail rapper who doesn't have have a jot of progression left in him or by shouting out "AC's!" every 2 posts in order to boost his online crews reputation. (To those who do that thats cool thats on you) You got some serious issues and a weird outlook. Just saying.

No hard feelings towards anyone in the AC's. because tbh I never had a cross word with any of you while I was in there. but I've never been 1 to hold my tounge.

Just speaking on how I see shit.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 08-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #1

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Default Lol Eth Turning AC's into a shit show

He boots 2 of the sites best "current" track makers in duanne and Advocate because they "aren't active" and didn't take time out of their day working/doing shows/trying to make something of themselves to inform Eth, myself and the rest of the tinternet crew.

I got news for you son, Track makers don't have to be active all the time. They aren't making little poorly worded 8 line battles day in day out with no ultimate end gain just to satisfy you and your needs for activity on a website. What they do is an art that takes a 100 times more effort, love care and attention to pull off and master. And real quality track makers are something of a rarity on this site so you should take them when you can.

But fear not people Eth has a back up plan to both up activity whilst maintaining the quality of work....

ATROPHY!

But wait..This is a crew about "progression"

Helping the "progression" of a man who has rapped the very same way since 2007 and is far too arogant and conceited to correct the same flaws that plauged him back then which plauge him today

You know how he's going to help him progress (even though that ship sailed loooooooooooong ago?)

By not even bothering to rate and feed his tracks, but expecting others who know MUCH better from past experiance to do the work he's to lazy to do himself, and if you don't, you're not being very helpful and you must leave

I remember when crews used to be about who you was cool with, and quality over quantity *coughs* I mean "Ac-tiv-it-ee". Crews like Hoodrich, Stc, FCC, Hardbody, The Foundation and EOS (Distinct still active so they don't count) just to name a few. Now they turning into some souless production line to gain interweb supremity.

Twist it how ever you want it's inevitable some will as is life.

AC's was once on it's way to being a legitimate top tier crew, which Eth, and I'm sure others take huge credit for. But now mans lost the plot and is slowly but surely turning it into a joke.

This a guy who says people shouldn't be offended by racisim OF ANY FORM and they should "grow thicker skins". yet gets super arse hurt when someone doesn't help a 7 year fail rapper who doesn't have have a jot of progression left in him or by shouting out "AC's!" every 2 posts in order to boost his online crews reputation. (To those who do that thats cool thats on you) You got some serious issues and a weird outlook. Just saying.

No hard feelings towards anyone in the AC's. because tbh I never had a cross word with any of you while I was in there. but I've never been 1 to hold my tounge.

Just speaking on how I see shit.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.