View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2012, 06:28 AM
KING WHUT
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to KING WHUT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
353 Won / 113 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
7 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
238 Won / 26 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty McGuire View Post
Not at all. As you can see, your boys kept talking heavy shit. If you could only see the pm's ya boy sent me. You'd be like, damn, my nigga running his mouth like Niagara falls...Atel or Verbs not bad rappers at all, their fucking faggots, i mean complete fucking faggots but they got some skill. Not gon lie, i'm being real with you now. For him to hit me up bragging about his crew, thats female shit. I don't care. He asked for a crew battle, i told'em his crew was way heavier than mines atm, go ask someone else. He' talks all this shit about him rapper longer than me, his crews better than mines, all types of bullshit and still ain't send me lines. And for him to say i could send, its not worth my time because if he ain't throw me a verse by now, why in shits fucks looney tunes ass-wipes & cherries would i send him lines?
since all you do is talk and your scared to battle... clearly... Battle me Audio... grab a mic and talk all you want... and Ty the only Fail is you backing done to every one in the forum... shit you talk about you crew... when 4 of them member were banned in 2011 for asking for votes and Hate voting your crew is trash...

@Verity come on lil lady dont say you can talk out all DNA.. i would spank the shit out of you.... but i dont text im audio...

and it funny how all of you leave me out of the convo... knowing damn well i could beat all of you 99.9% of the time... so stop talking shit and send me something 45sec,60sec,2mins... shit i get something in my Inbox... ill go by a mic that day....

its DNA bitches... i see all ya ladys talking but not a damn one of you doing shit.... Damnit Not Again....WHUT?

WHUT?
Unread 02-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #87

KING WHUT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
353 Won / 113 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
7 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
238 Won / 26 Lost

Voted: 1711 audio / 2088 text
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to KING WHUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty McGuire View Post
Not at all. As you can see, your boys kept talking heavy shit. If you could only see the pm's ya boy sent me. You'd be like, damn, my nigga running his mouth like Niagara falls...Atel or Verbs not bad rappers at all, their fucking faggots, i mean complete fucking faggots but they got some skill. Not gon lie, i'm being real with you now. For him to hit me up bragging about his crew, thats female shit. I don't care. He asked for a crew battle, i told'em his crew was way heavier than mines atm, go ask someone else. He' talks all this shit about him rapper longer than me, his crews better than mines, all types of bullshit and still ain't send me lines. And for him to say i could send, its not worth my time because if he ain't throw me a verse by now, why in shits fucks looney tunes ass-wipes & cherries would i send him lines?
since all you do is talk and your scared to battle... clearly... Battle me Audio... grab a mic and talk all you want... and Ty the only Fail is you backing done to every one in the forum... shit you talk about you crew... when 4 of them member were banned in 2011 for asking for votes and Hate voting your crew is trash...

@Verity come on lil lady dont say you can talk out all DNA.. i would spank the shit out of you.... but i dont text im audio...

and it funny how all of you leave me out of the convo... knowing damn well i could beat all of you 99.9% of the time... so stop talking shit and send me something 45sec,60sec,2mins... shit i get something in my Inbox... ill go by a mic that day....

its DNA bitches... i see all ya ladys talking but not a damn one of you doing shit.... Damnit Not Again....WHUT?

WHUT?
Offline   Reply With Quote