View Single Post
Unread 02-09-2012, 01:29 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Famine View Post
This applies to me how??? No one said your. Abad rapper...I'm just saying you talk to much shit.
Not at all. As you can see, your boys kept talking heavy shit. If you could only see the pm's ya boy sent me. You'd be like, damn, my nigga running his mouth like Niagara falls...Atel or Verbs not bad rappers at all, their fucking faggots, i mean complete fucking faggots but they got some skill. Not gon lie, i'm being real with you now. For him to hit me up bragging about his crew, thats female shit. I don't care. He asked for a crew battle, i told'em his crew was way heavier than mines atm, go ask someone else. He' talks all this shit about him rapper longer than me, his crews better than mines, all types of bullshit and still ain't send me lines. And for him to say i could send, its not worth my time because if he ain't throw me a verse by now, why in shits fucks looney tunes ass-wipes & cherries would i send him lines?

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-09-2012 at 03:55 AM.
Unread 02-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #84

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Famine View Post
This applies to me how??? No one said your. Abad rapper...I'm just saying you talk to much shit.
Not at all. As you can see, your boys kept talking heavy shit. If you could only see the pm's ya boy sent me. You'd be like, damn, my nigga running his mouth like Niagara falls...Atel or Verbs not bad rappers at all, their fucking faggots, i mean complete fucking faggots but they got some skill. Not gon lie, i'm being real with you now. For him to hit me up bragging about his crew, thats female shit. I don't care. He asked for a crew battle, i told'em his crew was way heavier than mines atm, go ask someone else. He' talks all this shit about him rapper longer than me, his crews better than mines, all types of bullshit and still ain't send me lines. And for him to say i could send, its not worth my time because if he ain't throw me a verse by now, why in shits fucks looney tunes ass-wipes & cherries would i send him lines?

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-09-2012 at 03:55 AM.