View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2024, 01:03 PM
RhetoriK
Mentioned: 660 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
No disrespect..but my whole reply was just about Kats havin actively battle and vote before they can enter an audio event. Seems like you agreed but it won't be done. You tried to break it all down scientifically to why you don't think it would work it seems. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but ..

That's what's been happening. Some staff mostly admin thinks they know what works and what doesn't. It's funny too, because all my ideas get shut down. Then months down the line something gets implemented like it was their idea. Seems like Every excuse is made to not try something different...is because it's dead or because it's been a rule from 15 years ago. But it's always usually dead, That's the problem. And again what's the worst thing that would happen if users have to be active to enter an audio event? Nothing ... either they do it or don't. I bet those who do though won't no show..

It's literally a rule on the front page for GC too.top members can enter. I know that really don't matter but I'm just sayin. Even like the other old rap forums websites for audio. You had to comment or judge two other audios to be able to drop your audio in a post. And yeah it is forcing users to battle and vote.

But who cares. If you ain't here battling and votin..what else is there to even do on here? Talkin shit, hatin, and trollin..that's it. Even the forums ain't even a forum anymore. It hasn't been for years. I even tried to boost the forum by posting the freestyle videos and shit. But that's y'all job ..it all starts with staff.

Just like I've told Odin dozens of times about changes. All you gotta do is do it. And again..this shit ain't about me. Its about the site growin and havin better battles.. Just like I get banned for wantin to fix the VP., then months later..y'all change it. Or wanting to have beats for lba...had a huge argument with Odin..now there's a poll for beats. I'm with it, but like cmon...shits funny. . 💯.

Oh and again lba doesn't have to be like lbt as far as the amount of battles or whatever...

You def read my message wrong. I'm speaking from experience as well and talking through it. (or at least trying to...) There ain't nothing scientific about it. Sites dead, copy.

All I can do is try to put together cards/tournaments/events with what we got and keep it organized. I'm basically in the same situation as you.

You have very valid opinions and ideas. You just present them in a weird, backhanded way that gets you ignored. (Like who hurt you, for real? lmao). I wasn't here for all of the backstory, nor do I really care to recap because it doesn't help anything moving forward.

Shit, at least you care enough to weigh in on shit.

Word,
Rhet
Unread 04-03-2024, 01:03 PM   #16

RhetoriK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1245 text
Mentioned: 660 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
No disrespect..but my whole reply was just about Kats havin actively battle and vote before they can enter an audio event. Seems like you agreed but it won't be done. You tried to break it all down scientifically to why you don't think it would work it seems. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but ..

That's what's been happening. Some staff mostly admin thinks they know what works and what doesn't. It's funny too, because all my ideas get shut down. Then months down the line something gets implemented like it was their idea. Seems like Every excuse is made to not try something different...is because it's dead or because it's been a rule from 15 years ago. But it's always usually dead, That's the problem. And again what's the worst thing that would happen if users have to be active to enter an audio event? Nothing ... either they do it or don't. I bet those who do though won't no show..

It's literally a rule on the front page for GC too.top members can enter. I know that really don't matter but I'm just sayin. Even like the other old rap forums websites for audio. You had to comment or judge two other audios to be able to drop your audio in a post. And yeah it is forcing users to battle and vote.

But who cares. If you ain't here battling and votin..what else is there to even do on here? Talkin shit, hatin, and trollin..that's it. Even the forums ain't even a forum anymore. It hasn't been for years. I even tried to boost the forum by posting the freestyle videos and shit. But that's y'all job ..it all starts with staff.

Just like I've told Odin dozens of times about changes. All you gotta do is do it. And again..this shit ain't about me. Its about the site growin and havin better battles.. Just like I get banned for wantin to fix the VP., then months later..y'all change it. Or wanting to have beats for lba...had a huge argument with Odin..now there's a poll for beats. I'm with it, but like cmon...shits funny. . 💯.

Oh and again lba doesn't have to be like lbt as far as the amount of battles or whatever...

You def read my message wrong. I'm speaking from experience as well and talking through it. (or at least trying to...) There ain't nothing scientific about it. Sites dead, copy.

All I can do is try to put together cards/tournaments/events with what we got and keep it organized. I'm basically in the same situation as you.

You have very valid opinions and ideas. You just present them in a weird, backhanded way that gets you ignored. (Like who hurt you, for real? lmao). I wasn't here for all of the backstory, nor do I really care to recap because it doesn't help anything moving forward.

Shit, at least you care enough to weigh in on shit.

Word,
Rhet