Thread: Illokwent
View Single Post
Unread 08-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fybre Optikz View Post
Congratulate me? Homie you trash beating you wasn't even an accomplishment!

Also, assume there was a total of 27VP in our battle. I had 18VP of that 27

So 18/27=67%..

*If the vote wasn't deleted* 18/29 (assuming that dude had any VP to begin with)= 62%

Numbers don't lie. You woulda gotten bodied regardless
Lmfso , don't let it get to your head,,,,3 mods who I'm beefing with (2 crew beefing) voted in that battle...you won because you're just as fake as everybody else who don't stand up for the self. Pussy.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
your opinion reeks of salt. amazed you could see thru the tears to type that irrelevant bullshit. focus on the real issue here, you're crying over losing unexplained noob votes on an internet text battle. time to put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Lmfao , weren't you just complaining about how you got "robbed" , take your own advice , I best you with your own style. Now that's sad.
Unread 08-04-2015, 05:38 PM   #18

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fybre Optikz View Post
Congratulate me? Homie you trash beating you wasn't even an accomplishment!

Also, assume there was a total of 27VP in our battle. I had 18VP of that 27

So 18/27=67%..

*If the vote wasn't deleted* 18/29 (assuming that dude had any VP to begin with)= 62%

Numbers don't lie. You woulda gotten bodied regardless
Lmfso , don't let it get to your head,,,,3 mods who I'm beefing with (2 crew beefing) voted in that battle...you won because you're just as fake as everybody else who don't stand up for the self. Pussy.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
your opinion reeks of salt. amazed you could see thru the tears to type that irrelevant bullshit. focus on the real issue here, you're crying over losing unexplained noob votes on an internet text battle. time to put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Lmfao , weren't you just complaining about how you got "robbed" , take your own advice , I best you with your own style. Now that's sad.