View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:24 AM
½ Man ½ Amazin
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
When he says best console, I don't think he's trying to compare N64 with current consoles. He's just saying that "for it's time," he feels N64 was the most innovative system. Of course today's games are going to be "better" by every standard, but I believe he is trying to debate what system felt the most superior during its own time frame. I personally think I enjoyed SNES the most.

'Preme
Topic of the thread clearly states: "Best Consoles "Ever" Invented". That's the indication of a comparison to "all" consoles current to previous. I'm not going into details w/ this though.
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #19

½ Man ½ Amazin

Voted: 0 audio / 14 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
When he says best console, I don't think he's trying to compare N64 with current consoles. He's just saying that "for it's time," he feels N64 was the most innovative system. Of course today's games are going to be "better" by every standard, but I believe he is trying to debate what system felt the most superior during its own time frame. I personally think I enjoyed SNES the most.

'Preme
Topic of the thread clearly states: "Best Consoles "Ever" Invented". That's the indication of a comparison to "all" consoles current to previous. I'm not going into details w/ this though.