View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2016, 03:46 PM
Dirty Work
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Hopefully the new version won't be so buggy. @Babylon you ain't been the only one saying that lol, I've said that bugs and convoluted navigation were the site's top reason for failing this whole time. People loved it so much back in the day, they were willing to put up with it, but as the excitement died down that frustration took over. Also, there have been a whole lot of empty promises to fix things over the years, and people gave up hope. After people started to leave the site, it was a domino effect and the lack of activity became the number one reason new users didn't stay. That being said, I still have faith in this shit Pugz is about to do. I'm not sure if it will be any sort of cure for Pugz as far as saving the site as a business, but I'm sure it will at least make me want to be more active personally. I'm feeling positive about this. Good luck Pugz.
Unread 07-16-2016, 03:46 PM   #24

Dirty Work
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 17 audio / 386 text
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Hopefully the new version won't be so buggy. @Babylon you ain't been the only one saying that lol, I've said that bugs and convoluted navigation were the site's top reason for failing this whole time. People loved it so much back in the day, they were willing to put up with it, but as the excitement died down that frustration took over. Also, there have been a whole lot of empty promises to fix things over the years, and people gave up hope. After people started to leave the site, it was a domino effect and the lack of activity became the number one reason new users didn't stay. That being said, I still have faith in this shit Pugz is about to do. I'm not sure if it will be any sort of cure for Pugz as far as saving the site as a business, but I'm sure it will at least make me want to be more active personally. I'm feeling positive about this. Good luck Pugz.