View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2016, 09:52 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

That's not how predicting shit works. people always say dumbass shit like that. someone asked me yesterday to predict what the Superbowl will be in 10 yrs. Shit doesn't work like that at all.

You can't pick and choose what you predict. You get signs and patterns and from those signs and patterns you can draw conclusions and predict things based on the frequency of something occuring. Have you ever heard of synchronicity?

My prediction on Minnesota was based on me reading 2 hrs worth of articles a day on CNN, Bloomberg, Reuters, and several publications and coming across the word 'Minnesota' on a regular basis. For a state that's so quiet/irrelevant compared to NY or Cali, I naturally found it strange to find Minnesota being mentioned so much

as far as the last terrorist attack in Dallas, I predicted it based on a few things

7/6/2016 was the date... 7+6+2+0+1+6 = 22... The day had 22 numerology and like I said most attacks/rituals have the 11 or 22 in there to some extent

3/22 - Brussels bombing
7/22 - Vikings coach dies

I also specifically mentioned it would happen DURING the France vs Germany game in my SCREENSHOTTED, TIMESTAMPED, and DOCUMENTED prediction because France and Germany go hand in hand with the occult and attacks

France and Germany leaders Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel were both at the occult ceremony at Gotthard Base Tunnel....If this isn't off to you idk what to tell you:

Last year Friday November 13th there was an explosion during a France vs Germany soccer game. This was the day Paris got attacked and everybody was saying "Pray for Paris"..It was during a game vs Germany because they're both with the shits

2-3 days after this game there was a bomb threat during a Germany vs Holland game. The big players on the big stage always show you who's involved

Off of there being a France vs Germany game on 07/06/2016 alone I was able to deduce a terrorist attack would happen.

& no matter what you niggas say the proof is screenshotted, timestamped, and posted on my Facebook status weeks ago with niggas astonished at how I called something so fucking precisely. I does this shit

Last edited by Godbody; 07-28-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Unread 07-28-2016, 09:52 AM   #19

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

That's not how predicting shit works. people always say dumbass shit like that. someone asked me yesterday to predict what the Superbowl will be in 10 yrs. Shit doesn't work like that at all.

You can't pick and choose what you predict. You get signs and patterns and from those signs and patterns you can draw conclusions and predict things based on the frequency of something occuring. Have you ever heard of synchronicity?

My prediction on Minnesota was based on me reading 2 hrs worth of articles a day on CNN, Bloomberg, Reuters, and several publications and coming across the word 'Minnesota' on a regular basis. For a state that's so quiet/irrelevant compared to NY or Cali, I naturally found it strange to find Minnesota being mentioned so much

as far as the last terrorist attack in Dallas, I predicted it based on a few things

7/6/2016 was the date... 7+6+2+0+1+6 = 22... The day had 22 numerology and like I said most attacks/rituals have the 11 or 22 in there to some extent

3/22 - Brussels bombing
7/22 - Vikings coach dies

I also specifically mentioned it would happen DURING the France vs Germany game in my SCREENSHOTTED, TIMESTAMPED, and DOCUMENTED prediction because France and Germany go hand in hand with the occult and attacks

France and Germany leaders Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel were both at the occult ceremony at Gotthard Base Tunnel....If this isn't off to you idk what to tell you:

Last year Friday November 13th there was an explosion during a France vs Germany soccer game. This was the day Paris got attacked and everybody was saying "Pray for Paris"..It was during a game vs Germany because they're both with the shits

2-3 days after this game there was a bomb threat during a Germany vs Holland game. The big players on the big stage always show you who's involved

Off of there being a France vs Germany game on 07/06/2016 alone I was able to deduce a terrorist attack would happen.

& no matter what you niggas say the proof is screenshotted, timestamped, and posted on my Facebook status weeks ago with niggas astonished at how I called something so fucking precisely. I does this shit

Last edited by Godbody; 07-28-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote