View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2016, 12:59 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
@Esso Because I made my initial prediction before the series even started. It's one thing to say Cavs in 6 at the beginning, it's even more ballsy/gutsy to stick with the Cavs when they're down 3 games to 1. Keep in mind once GSW had 3 games won it was impossible for the Cavs to win in 6, since its best 4 out of 7. When GSW had 3 games won I predicted the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the chip. This was a week or more before the final game, with the Cavs still having to win 3 straight to win the finals.

The Cavs would be the 33rd team to be down 3-1 in the finals and the FIRST to come back... Cleveland = 33 and LeBron was 31 yrs old.

& @Babylon you know nothing. You started at 11 with wicca? That's cute. By age 14 I was already skimming through a masonic bible and by age 16 I was reading up on Daoism, the Tao te Ching, and more. I minor in Philosophy. You know 1/100th of what I know. I guarantee you don't know jack shit about sacred geometry and you've obviously made yourself look like a fool for denying numerology.

Do the math...who would know more...Some kid who's grandma knows bullshit wicca or the son of a Mason who's actually been in Masonic Lodges and participated in Masonic fundraisers? I'm visiting a Grand Lodge in Manhattan at the end of August. Do you know how big that is? lmfao

Mason by blood > bullshit baby warlock

By the way I'm older than you by a few yrs. When you were 11 learning your bullshit wicca I was already 500 hrs of studying ahead of you. And I also own 2 grimoires.
Lmao, my father & grandfather were mason before death, and my father worked in construction/masonry for more than five decades. I have no interest in that dogmatic bullshit. You literally assume the extent of something at it's surface level in every situation, which proves you lack the intelligence to not see past petty egoism. I mention wicca roots, you assume that's the brick wall of extent that seperates us and immediately jump to petty comparisons as if every human encounter is a pissing contest. You're literally so many leagues behind me in mental evolution that I envy your ignorant misguided passion half as much as I find it just funny as fuck.

Even still, those who have the need inside of them to prove at every corner how much they know truly understand nothing. You're screaming I know nothing while I'm whispering you're ridiculous.
Unread 07-27-2016, 12:59 PM   #15

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
@Esso Because I made my initial prediction before the series even started. It's one thing to say Cavs in 6 at the beginning, it's even more ballsy/gutsy to stick with the Cavs when they're down 3 games to 1. Keep in mind once GSW had 3 games won it was impossible for the Cavs to win in 6, since its best 4 out of 7. When GSW had 3 games won I predicted the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the chip. This was a week or more before the final game, with the Cavs still having to win 3 straight to win the finals.

The Cavs would be the 33rd team to be down 3-1 in the finals and the FIRST to come back... Cleveland = 33 and LeBron was 31 yrs old.

& @Babylon you know nothing. You started at 11 with wicca? That's cute. By age 14 I was already skimming through a masonic bible and by age 16 I was reading up on Daoism, the Tao te Ching, and more. I minor in Philosophy. You know 1/100th of what I know. I guarantee you don't know jack shit about sacred geometry and you've obviously made yourself look like a fool for denying numerology.

Do the math...who would know more...Some kid who's grandma knows bullshit wicca or the son of a Mason who's actually been in Masonic Lodges and participated in Masonic fundraisers? I'm visiting a Grand Lodge in Manhattan at the end of August. Do you know how big that is? lmfao

Mason by blood > bullshit baby warlock

By the way I'm older than you by a few yrs. When you were 11 learning your bullshit wicca I was already 500 hrs of studying ahead of you. And I also own 2 grimoires.
Lmao, my father & grandfather were mason before death, and my father worked in construction/masonry for more than five decades. I have no interest in that dogmatic bullshit. You literally assume the extent of something at it's surface level in every situation, which proves you lack the intelligence to not see past petty egoism. I mention wicca roots, you assume that's the brick wall of extent that seperates us and immediately jump to petty comparisons as if every human encounter is a pissing contest. You're literally so many leagues behind me in mental evolution that I envy your ignorant misguided passion half as much as I find it just funny as fuck.

Even still, those who have the need inside of them to prove at every corner how much they know truly understand nothing. You're screaming I know nothing while I'm whispering you're ridiculous.