View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2016, 09:46 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Nobody is doubting your intelligence or the fact you read up on this stuff...but how did you know the Cavs would win 3 straight to win the series on June 19th when you admit to having the Cavs in 6 instead of 7?

Game 6 was on June 16th....that's Pac's birthday....and Harold from Harold and Kumar's birthday.

Larry Bird won an nba title on Joan Rivers' birthday. Magic won on Michael J Fox's birthday.

you didnt call the series going 7....claiming to have predicted the series because you knew King James birthday is either a lie or you're a big ass nerd who never goes outside. But then again, both these things could be true.

@Esso Because I made my initial prediction before the series even started. It's one thing to say Cavs in 6 at the beginning, it's even more ballsy/gutsy to stick with the Cavs when they're down 3 games to 1. Keep in mind once GSW had 3 games won it was impossible for the Cavs to win in 6, since its best 4 out of 7. When GSW had 3 games won I predicted the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the chip. This was a week or more before the final game, with the Cavs still having to win 3 straight to win the finals.

The Cavs would be the 33rd team to be down 3-1 in the finals and the FIRST to come back... Cleveland = 33 and LeBron was 31 yrs old.

& @Babylon you know nothing. You started at 11 with wicca? That's cute. By age 14 I was already skimming through a masonic bible and by age 16 I was reading up on Daoism, the Tao te Ching, and more. I minor in Philosophy. You know 1/100th of what I know. I guarantee you don't know jack shit about sacred geometry and you've obviously made yourself look like a fool for denying numerology.

Do the math...who would know more...Some kid who's grandma knows bullshit wicca or the son of a Mason who's actually been in Masonic Lodges and participated in Masonic fundraisers? I'm visiting a Grand Lodge in Manhattan at the end of August. Do you know how big that is? lmfao

Mason by blood > bullshit baby warlock

By the way I'm older than you by a few yrs. When you were 11 learning your bullshit wicca I was already 500 hrs of studying ahead of you. And I also own 2 grimoires.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-27-2016 at 10:13 AM.
Unread 07-27-2016, 09:46 AM   #14

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Nobody is doubting your intelligence or the fact you read up on this stuff...but how did you know the Cavs would win 3 straight to win the series on June 19th when you admit to having the Cavs in 6 instead of 7?

Game 6 was on June 16th....that's Pac's birthday....and Harold from Harold and Kumar's birthday.

Larry Bird won an nba title on Joan Rivers' birthday. Magic won on Michael J Fox's birthday.

you didnt call the series going 7....claiming to have predicted the series because you knew King James birthday is either a lie or you're a big ass nerd who never goes outside. But then again, both these things could be true.

@Esso Because I made my initial prediction before the series even started. It's one thing to say Cavs in 6 at the beginning, it's even more ballsy/gutsy to stick with the Cavs when they're down 3 games to 1. Keep in mind once GSW had 3 games won it was impossible for the Cavs to win in 6, since its best 4 out of 7. When GSW had 3 games won I predicted the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the chip. This was a week or more before the final game, with the Cavs still having to win 3 straight to win the finals.

The Cavs would be the 33rd team to be down 3-1 in the finals and the FIRST to come back... Cleveland = 33 and LeBron was 31 yrs old.

& @Babylon you know nothing. You started at 11 with wicca? That's cute. By age 14 I was already skimming through a masonic bible and by age 16 I was reading up on Daoism, the Tao te Ching, and more. I minor in Philosophy. You know 1/100th of what I know. I guarantee you don't know jack shit about sacred geometry and you've obviously made yourself look like a fool for denying numerology.

Do the math...who would know more...Some kid who's grandma knows bullshit wicca or the son of a Mason who's actually been in Masonic Lodges and participated in Masonic fundraisers? I'm visiting a Grand Lodge in Manhattan at the end of August. Do you know how big that is? lmfao

Mason by blood > bullshit baby warlock

By the way I'm older than you by a few yrs. When you were 11 learning your bullshit wicca I was already 500 hrs of studying ahead of you. And I also own 2 grimoires.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-27-2016 at 10:13 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote