View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2012, 05:30 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

@NeedPractise and so what? gibz is trying to be first this month and I'm picking off bitch boys one at a time **anyone wants beef get @ me..and u sounding like a bitch ass homo who needs practice.. i wasn't battling for first this month i was sniping u bitch ass cry babies.. then gibz asked me to battle him and i said ok lets do it ill send.. but then he kept changing his mind and telling me to switch formats, from audio to video and then to join a new site cuz he wants to watch me live..which is all very homo shit, like urslef, homo shit.. and instead of just doing the video battle like we agreed to Gibz bitch ass went on my battle and left 7 yes 7 straight comments filling up pages worth or retard gibberish..why? i don't know...he was on my friends list and had sent me 20 messages to vote on his battles but he couldn't send me a message and handle this privately?.. like during our video battle which HE wanted to have (it coulda been good battle material to if u ask me)...so what I'm not really getting is why ur bitch ass and him wants to talk shit to me...gibz aint fuckin with me bottom line.. and secondly his whole cry baby fit and ur faggot shit is all about me being a sniper..which is not against the rules while this whole time this faggot flaming homo begs for votes... and i would care less if he didn't want to play the high road and act like he's good and talk madshit on my battles cuz HE only snipes 85% of the time... and he did that knowing that me and him were working out a battle arrangement right then...LOL so i told gibz since he wants to act like a bitch and rant on my battle 7 hoe ass comments and also since i merked him so many times already that if he wanted beef to drop a track or this shit is done! If he's as good as he thinks he can meet me in my format now. @needpractice see if gibz didn't want to flame up my battle and woulda worked out the video beef none of this woulda went down.. but he wanted to dirty mack me like a bitch so ima treat him like one and who ever the fuck else wants it.. i snipe oh fuckin well.. if someone i sniped in the past (besides gay ass gibz u drop a track homo) wants to battle me get @ me.
Unread 05-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #8

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

@NeedPractise and so what? gibz is trying to be first this month and I'm picking off bitch boys one at a time **anyone wants beef get @ me..and u sounding like a bitch ass homo who needs practice.. i wasn't battling for first this month i was sniping u bitch ass cry babies.. then gibz asked me to battle him and i said ok lets do it ill send.. but then he kept changing his mind and telling me to switch formats, from audio to video and then to join a new site cuz he wants to watch me live..which is all very homo shit, like urslef, homo shit.. and instead of just doing the video battle like we agreed to Gibz bitch ass went on my battle and left 7 yes 7 straight comments filling up pages worth or retard gibberish..why? i don't know...he was on my friends list and had sent me 20 messages to vote on his battles but he couldn't send me a message and handle this privately?.. like during our video battle which HE wanted to have (it coulda been good battle material to if u ask me)...so what I'm not really getting is why ur bitch ass and him wants to talk shit to me...gibz aint fuckin with me bottom line.. and secondly his whole cry baby fit and ur faggot shit is all about me being a sniper..which is not against the rules while this whole time this faggot flaming homo begs for votes... and i would care less if he didn't want to play the high road and act like he's good and talk madshit on my battles cuz HE only snipes 85% of the time... and he did that knowing that me and him were working out a battle arrangement right then...LOL so i told gibz since he wants to act like a bitch and rant on my battle 7 hoe ass comments and also since i merked him so many times already that if he wanted beef to drop a track or this shit is done! If he's as good as he thinks he can meet me in my format now. @needpractice see if gibz didn't want to flame up my battle and woulda worked out the video beef none of this woulda went down.. but he wanted to dirty mack me like a bitch so ima treat him like one and who ever the fuck else wants it.. i snipe oh fuckin well.. if someone i sniped in the past (besides gay ass gibz u drop a track homo) wants to battle me get @ me.