View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2015, 05:37 AM
Jay Bluu
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Anytime I attempt to post in Cyphers...I can't. The Submit button doesn't even work. I literally can't click on it. It's like the mouse doesn't even recognize submit is there. I had this problem years ago and never could get any help for it. 3 years later I'm having the same problem. What's the issue? you guys EVER figured out why I couldn't post ANYTHING ANYWHERE in battles and cyphers. Doesn't matter what windows or what browser I use, same thing all the time so don't hand me that because that's the exact same thing you tried last time. Anything else?
Unread 10-16-2015, 05:37 AM   #54

Jay Bluu
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Anytime I attempt to post in Cyphers...I can't. The Submit button doesn't even work. I literally can't click on it. It's like the mouse doesn't even recognize submit is there. I had this problem years ago and never could get any help for it. 3 years later I'm having the same problem. What's the issue? you guys EVER figured out why I couldn't post ANYTHING ANYWHERE in battles and cyphers. Doesn't matter what windows or what browser I use, same thing all the time so don't hand me that because that's the exact same thing you tried last time. Anything else?