View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2012, 11:43 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiE View Post
Racism= Hatred for those of different race/religion etc etc...

..that dude Joe, approached those questions/views with a 'Personal Preference Mind State'.. he believe's that the White Race are more powerful, (politically or not) and refer's to other "races" as that of a lower stature.
said it was a opinion but naw thats the way we dont look at it but the way in "actual words and terms" literally its not.. he said Power not as in they "better" but as in they have more power "networking" and "basically everything".. i mean i agree on the power issues and all and that its fucked up but shit.. thats america for you

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 02-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #33

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiE View Post
Racism= Hatred for those of different race/religion etc etc...

..that dude Joe, approached those questions/views with a 'Personal Preference Mind State'.. he believe's that the White Race are more powerful, (politically or not) and refer's to other "races" as that of a lower stature.
said it was a opinion but naw thats the way we dont look at it but the way in "actual words and terms" literally its not.. he said Power not as in they "better" but as in they have more power "networking" and "basically everything".. i mean i agree on the power issues and all and that its fucked up but shit.. thats america for you

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE