View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2016, 01:50 AM
MR-LETS-BEEF
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

you want improvement? go back to the basics. rebuild your moderator staff, stop being bullied into giving away "titles" (i.e. scheme king, customs, etc), FVC should be consisted with about 15 solid people w/ a requirement minimum of 9 votes, turn down voting power, etc. just a solid few of things ...

the rest has to come from the community themselves. start some shit with someone on an equal level. toss out a diss text cypher. grab a collaboration with someone who has the same level of hate. drop blind 16s and just promote w/o begging for votes. crew beef was epic. bring it back. think you got want it takes, call a high ranking personnel out. cats are too afraid to take an "L" now a days.

i am sure someone along this thread may have mentioned what i have said here but a lot of you new niggaz don't know shit. don't turn LB straight into forums. that's why all those other sites have lost & lack in competition. all you cats w/ the Red Tags.. i know y'all working on things. keep it going.

on a side note, what'up to my old heads here mayne?
Unread 03-01-2016, 01:50 AM   #68

MR-LETS-BEEF

Voted: 0 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

you want improvement? go back to the basics. rebuild your moderator staff, stop being bullied into giving away "titles" (i.e. scheme king, customs, etc), FVC should be consisted with about 15 solid people w/ a requirement minimum of 9 votes, turn down voting power, etc. just a solid few of things ...

the rest has to come from the community themselves. start some shit with someone on an equal level. toss out a diss text cypher. grab a collaboration with someone who has the same level of hate. drop blind 16s and just promote w/o begging for votes. crew beef was epic. bring it back. think you got want it takes, call a high ranking personnel out. cats are too afraid to take an "L" now a days.

i am sure someone along this thread may have mentioned what i have said here but a lot of you new niggaz don't know shit. don't turn LB straight into forums. that's why all those other sites have lost & lack in competition. all you cats w/ the Red Tags.. i know y'all working on things. keep it going.

on a side note, what'up to my old heads here mayne?