View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2012, 10:07 AM
gibz
Basic Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to gibz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
98 Won / 60 Lost

haha respect ,, just for the record - i apreciate your inputt , this is the first time i get to see that some cats on LB are still keeping there ears open even if they not battling this month .

and to set the record str8 ,, i got more haters then hair . tword the end of this month when my rank jumped up to the top ,, my haters went into full effect and no1 wanted to vote any of my battles ,, even tho i was voting on all top tens battles ,, they wont vote back ,, i started loosing battles due to only one person hearing it ,, and cheqing there profile i realize its the guys friend everytime .. so i needed more people to hear the battle cuz LB got realy slow on me tword the end -- so i went on the text side and asked those a few of those random guys for honest opinions ,, and told them i wont be unpset if i lost .. and maybe 2 or 3 people came threw and some voted against a few of my battles lol no biggie -- and you have a great point @ spitta ,, but remember what we are doing ,, this is the game man -- and the game is nothing without promo -- and me as the artist i am ,, i cant realy go on sites that dont allow me to promo my battles or music -- lets be real .. everyone should be promoting .. if someone thinks theres a guy just voting for his friend , then he should block them .. like i do - lol thats a great way to pick out the haters and get rid of them -- i think LB realy thought well on that option ,, if i couldnt ban gibz haters ,, id never get fair votes ,, and id never even make top ten ,, so salute To LB CREATORs for that one .. lol anyway -- i ant sending my links to a hundred people , maybe one or two from time to time on battles that have like one vote ,, hell promo is good for the site -- and i know for a fact under these cats lies there is buddy voting going on ,, but i got no buddys on here so it ant from me lol .. anyway ,, respect for this forum ,, means alot to know people are listening

Last edited by gibz; 05-28-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Unread 05-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #3

gibz
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
98 Won / 60 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to gibz

haha respect ,, just for the record - i apreciate your inputt , this is the first time i get to see that some cats on LB are still keeping there ears open even if they not battling this month .

and to set the record str8 ,, i got more haters then hair . tword the end of this month when my rank jumped up to the top ,, my haters went into full effect and no1 wanted to vote any of my battles ,, even tho i was voting on all top tens battles ,, they wont vote back ,, i started loosing battles due to only one person hearing it ,, and cheqing there profile i realize its the guys friend everytime .. so i needed more people to hear the battle cuz LB got realy slow on me tword the end -- so i went on the text side and asked those a few of those random guys for honest opinions ,, and told them i wont be unpset if i lost .. and maybe 2 or 3 people came threw and some voted against a few of my battles lol no biggie -- and you have a great point @ spitta ,, but remember what we are doing ,, this is the game man -- and the game is nothing without promo -- and me as the artist i am ,, i cant realy go on sites that dont allow me to promo my battles or music -- lets be real .. everyone should be promoting .. if someone thinks theres a guy just voting for his friend , then he should block them .. like i do - lol thats a great way to pick out the haters and get rid of them -- i think LB realy thought well on that option ,, if i couldnt ban gibz haters ,, id never get fair votes ,, and id never even make top ten ,, so salute To LB CREATORs for that one .. lol anyway -- i ant sending my links to a hundred people , maybe one or two from time to time on battles that have like one vote ,, hell promo is good for the site -- and i know for a fact under these cats lies there is buddy voting going on ,, but i got no buddys on here so it ant from me lol .. anyway ,, respect for this forum ,, means alot to know people are listening

Last edited by gibz; 05-28-2012 at 10:10 AM.