View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
Just needed the right people running shit and relaying errors to me.. I cant be on like i used to be for a while due to some personal shit im dealing with.. But I can help when something urgent is needed.. Row has a direct line to me and in communication with me daily off the site so it makes sense for me to put him in charge of things (Plus he has the experience).. Any errors yall come across just relay them to mods and we will get em fixed in a timely fashion.
He also paid for votes in an official tournament two months ago. But, that somehow doesn't factor in, right?
Unread 03-03-2016, 01:37 PM   #74

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
Just needed the right people running shit and relaying errors to me.. I cant be on like i used to be for a while due to some personal shit im dealing with.. But I can help when something urgent is needed.. Row has a direct line to me and in communication with me daily off the site so it makes sense for me to put him in charge of things (Plus he has the experience).. Any errors yall come across just relay them to mods and we will get em fixed in a timely fashion.
He also paid for votes in an official tournament two months ago. But, that somehow doesn't factor in, right?