View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
I don't really think that there are significant issues with the site or anything, from what I see most everything works around here. Sites come and go and this one is no different. For whatever reason the masses moved away from this site and there is definitely a downward spiral effect.
Registration system is broken. New members can't register. There are some persistent 502 errors that pop up. The system that cycles through the datpiff mixtapes at the top of the page is broken. Crew battles have, like, NEVER worked. Cyphers can't be voted on. Not sure if audio cyphers can even be completed anymore? Those are just the things I'm aware of. Hopefully with potential new ownership/management(and subsequent potentially new site design.) Some of the broken things can be thrown to the wayside, or fixed.
Unread 12-08-2016, 12:35 PM   #88

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
I don't really think that there are significant issues with the site or anything, from what I see most everything works around here. Sites come and go and this one is no different. For whatever reason the masses moved away from this site and there is definitely a downward spiral effect.
Registration system is broken. New members can't register. There are some persistent 502 errors that pop up. The system that cycles through the datpiff mixtapes at the top of the page is broken. Crew battles have, like, NEVER worked. Cyphers can't be voted on. Not sure if audio cyphers can even be completed anymore? Those are just the things I'm aware of. Hopefully with potential new ownership/management(and subsequent potentially new site design.) Some of the broken things can be thrown to the wayside, or fixed.