View Single Post
Unread 12-04-2016, 10:08 PM
PeacefulW4RRIOR
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I agree with Noble, Yet also feel Blunts point. The site never needed a major change, just needed to evolve, and needed it current functionality to actually work. I've paid for memberships here in the pat, but to my dismay, the benefits from paying membership didn't add up too much. Only major thing would be , being able to vote on tournys and shit. But I wanted to Post written Cypher Audio's and that never worked.
Unread 12-04-2016, 10:08 PM   #85

PeacefulW4RRIOR
Estimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 132 audio / 21 text
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I agree with Noble, Yet also feel Blunts point. The site never needed a major change, just needed to evolve, and needed it current functionality to actually work. I've paid for memberships here in the pat, but to my dismay, the benefits from paying membership didn't add up too much. Only major thing would be , being able to vote on tournys and shit. But I wanted to Post written Cypher Audio's and that never worked.