View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Real Talk
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
7 Won / 6 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
157 Won / 11 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

I jus wanna say thank you to everybody dat came in here and showed love, I appriecate dat ..... I didnt come to this site aiming to be in any Hall Of Fame or nuttin, I jus saw this place as an oppurtunity to stay sharp wit my rap hobby and to prove to myself and other cats on here that I was good enuff to hang ....

I appreciate the times I had on here during "The Golden Era" of letsbeef (Late 06'-07') when cats like Illimit, Left Field, Meta4, Conceited, Bobby Milk, Top Notch, Mani08 and MADD more skilled cats were heavily active goin blow for blow consistantly every week .... It forced me to step my game up and become more polished as a battler on here .... shit was always a chess match that motivated me to think more strategically and creative as possible in order to keep up with the competition

I look at this site as a real good networking and MC training tool that people can use to get better .... I look at my old battles from 2006 and compare it to my skills now and there's a BIG difference in the substance .... I owe some of that improvement to the time that I spent on letsbeef so I can never forget this place cuz I wudnt be in a good position in Grindtime right now without the work I put in here

So once again, to those who've shown me acknowledgment and respect, I thank you ....... To those who still hate on me or waitin for me to fail, I thank yall too for lettin me be relevant in your heart in some way still, lmao ....... S/o to Rule for dis Thread, the first page is dope .... LB, im always gonna be around this bitch so jus holla @ me ..... Real Talk, 1.
Unread 10-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #29

Real Talk
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
7 Won / 6 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
157 Won / 11 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Real Talk

I jus wanna say thank you to everybody dat came in here and showed love, I appriecate dat ..... I didnt come to this site aiming to be in any Hall Of Fame or nuttin, I jus saw this place as an oppurtunity to stay sharp wit my rap hobby and to prove to myself and other cats on here that I was good enuff to hang ....

I appreciate the times I had on here during "The Golden Era" of letsbeef (Late 06'-07') when cats like Illimit, Left Field, Meta4, Conceited, Bobby Milk, Top Notch, Mani08 and MADD more skilled cats were heavily active goin blow for blow consistantly every week .... It forced me to step my game up and become more polished as a battler on here .... shit was always a chess match that motivated me to think more strategically and creative as possible in order to keep up with the competition

I look at this site as a real good networking and MC training tool that people can use to get better .... I look at my old battles from 2006 and compare it to my skills now and there's a BIG difference in the substance .... I owe some of that improvement to the time that I spent on letsbeef so I can never forget this place cuz I wudnt be in a good position in Grindtime right now without the work I put in here

So once again, to those who've shown me acknowledgment and respect, I thank you ....... To those who still hate on me or waitin for me to fail, I thank yall too for lettin me be relevant in your heart in some way still, lmao ....... S/o to Rule for dis Thread, the first page is dope .... LB, im always gonna be around this bitch so jus holla @ me ..... Real Talk, 1.