View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2012, 12:27 PM
MixtapeToon
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MixtapeToon
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 12 Lost

It is very possible to b racist towards white ppl, im mostly white and i look more white than tha other races i am so ppl asume im just white and there have been ppl who have openly told me they were racist against white ppl, and i respect that, if ppl r racist against any race its becuz of a past experience that made them dislike tha race even tho they shud really only b mad at the individual, i kno a kid who grew up n a mostly white neighborhood, first time he had ever met any black ppl it was 5 black guys he got jumped by and he was racist for a cupple years... I grew up in an all black neighborhood being white and ive dealt with alotta racism toward me... But there are certain characteristics of stereotypes sum ppl do fit that sum ppl dont like and take it out on tha whole race... Like me for example, if one were to say i was racist, they wud have 2 say im racist toward tha human race becuz ignorant ppl ov ANY color piss me off wen they do dumb shyt

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

And tha stupid part about that article saying 'you cant be racist because white ppl are the ones in power and leading in politics' is bullshit cuz im not leading nor do i have power in shyt... I have no more power to do a mutha fukin thing than anyone of any race that lives on tha block i live on... Tha guy in that article is talkin out ov his ass and duznt kno shyt

Last edited by MixtapeToon; 02-23-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Unread 02-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #36

MixtapeToon
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 12 Lost

Voted: 32 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to MixtapeToon

It is very possible to b racist towards white ppl, im mostly white and i look more white than tha other races i am so ppl asume im just white and there have been ppl who have openly told me they were racist against white ppl, and i respect that, if ppl r racist against any race its becuz of a past experience that made them dislike tha race even tho they shud really only b mad at the individual, i kno a kid who grew up n a mostly white neighborhood, first time he had ever met any black ppl it was 5 black guys he got jumped by and he was racist for a cupple years... I grew up in an all black neighborhood being white and ive dealt with alotta racism toward me... But there are certain characteristics of stereotypes sum ppl do fit that sum ppl dont like and take it out on tha whole race... Like me for example, if one were to say i was racist, they wud have 2 say im racist toward tha human race becuz ignorant ppl ov ANY color piss me off wen they do dumb shyt

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

And tha stupid part about that article saying 'you cant be racist because white ppl are the ones in power and leading in politics' is bullshit cuz im not leading nor do i have power in shyt... I have no more power to do a mutha fukin thing than anyone of any race that lives on tha block i live on... Tha guy in that article is talkin out ov his ass and duznt kno shyt

Last edited by MixtapeToon; 02-23-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote