View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2014, 12:39 AM
PHAZEDD
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
I Said The Exact Same Thing As Jason Did But I Didn't Do It As Nicely. Either Way The Point Was The Same.

Side Note: I've Been Here An Extremely Long Time (Approximately 9 Years Now) So Forgive Me For My Harsh Attitude Towards Bringing About New Usergroups / Giving Titles Away, I've Just Seen Similar Ideas In The Past And They Always Get Corrupted And Ultimately Fail.

I'm Jaded Towards Anyone That Brings An Idea That Would Define More Borders And Establish Yet Another Clique Or Hierarchy On This Website.

Like Jason Said, If You Should Be Doing Something You Shouldn't Get A Medal For It.
I feel u, i'm sure u seen alot of posts like this but not everyone is the same an not everyone wants to try shinin' by making useless threads, this was just a idea i had i felt like sharing with the community, the way you responded the first time was a bit of a surprise tbh. Figured some negativity would come, but when doesn't negativity show up. Reading what you posted, a vet being here 9 years replying to a member who only been a part of the community for about a year in a way like you did is kinda disappointing.
Unread 04-04-2014, 12:39 AM   #10

PHAZEDD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 77 audio / 131 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
I Said The Exact Same Thing As Jason Did But I Didn't Do It As Nicely. Either Way The Point Was The Same.

Side Note: I've Been Here An Extremely Long Time (Approximately 9 Years Now) So Forgive Me For My Harsh Attitude Towards Bringing About New Usergroups / Giving Titles Away, I've Just Seen Similar Ideas In The Past And They Always Get Corrupted And Ultimately Fail.

I'm Jaded Towards Anyone That Brings An Idea That Would Define More Borders And Establish Yet Another Clique Or Hierarchy On This Website.

Like Jason Said, If You Should Be Doing Something You Shouldn't Get A Medal For It.
I feel u, i'm sure u seen alot of posts like this but not everyone is the same an not everyone wants to try shinin' by making useless threads, this was just a idea i had i felt like sharing with the community, the way you responded the first time was a bit of a surprise tbh. Figured some negativity would come, but when doesn't negativity show up. Reading what you posted, a vet being here 9 years replying to a member who only been a part of the community for about a year in a way like you did is kinda disappointing.
Offline   Reply With Quote