View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2014, 12:33 AM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GIKK View Post
Appreciate that "opinion" you got there, student. You act like i'm looking for 'some recognition and exposure'? i made a post with an idea, that means i'm trying to get known? if thats the case i feel kinda bad for yo damn outlook on life.. but when i ran the idea by @M U G G Z he had a different take on it, seems to me like you're just makin some shit up, lol. I could care less about a title, it was an idea for the community, not for a smart ass remark from someone tryin' to make fraud accusations.
I Said The Exact Same Thing As Jason Did But I Didn't Do It As Nicely. Either Way The Point Was The Same.

Side Note: I've Been Here An Extremely Long Time (Approximately 9 Years Now) So Forgive Me For My Harsh Attitude Towards Bringing About New Usergroups / Giving Titles Away, I've Just Seen Similar Ideas In The Past And They Always Get Corrupted And Ultimately Fail.

I'm Jaded Towards Anyone That Brings An Idea That Would Define More Borders And Establish Yet Another Clique Or Hierarchy On This Website.

Like Jason Said, If You Should Be Doing Something You Shouldn't Get A Medal For It.
Unread 04-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #9

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GIKK View Post
Appreciate that "opinion" you got there, student. You act like i'm looking for 'some recognition and exposure'? i made a post with an idea, that means i'm trying to get known? if thats the case i feel kinda bad for yo damn outlook on life.. but when i ran the idea by @M U G G Z he had a different take on it, seems to me like you're just makin some shit up, lol. I could care less about a title, it was an idea for the community, not for a smart ass remark from someone tryin' to make fraud accusations.
I Said The Exact Same Thing As Jason Did But I Didn't Do It As Nicely. Either Way The Point Was The Same.

Side Note: I've Been Here An Extremely Long Time (Approximately 9 Years Now) So Forgive Me For My Harsh Attitude Towards Bringing About New Usergroups / Giving Titles Away, I've Just Seen Similar Ideas In The Past And They Always Get Corrupted And Ultimately Fail.

I'm Jaded Towards Anyone That Brings An Idea That Would Define More Borders And Establish Yet Another Clique Or Hierarchy On This Website.

Like Jason Said, If You Should Be Doing Something You Shouldn't Get A Medal For It.