View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2014, 09:48 PM
PHAZEDD
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
the thing is though, literally anyone is capable of doing this
you dont need to be a "community advisor" to explain to someone how the battle system works or what VP is
if people really want the site to function better then all members need to come together and help new people out. not re-direct them to an "advisor"
i appreciate the input, i just think its a bit unnecessary as pretty much anyone can do it
if im missing something feel free to add
Yeah you're right about how anyone is capable of doing it, but say we forget the whole user group or reward system and all that, i gotta say i think more people would be setting better examples than they are right now, which could back fire though.. I appreciate you commenting in a civil manner btw, something it seemed someone else had a issue in doing, Thanks for the input also.
Unread 04-03-2014, 09:48 PM   #7

PHAZEDD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 77 audio / 131 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
the thing is though, literally anyone is capable of doing this
you dont need to be a "community advisor" to explain to someone how the battle system works or what VP is
if people really want the site to function better then all members need to come together and help new people out. not re-direct them to an "advisor"
i appreciate the input, i just think its a bit unnecessary as pretty much anyone can do it
if im missing something feel free to add
Yeah you're right about how anyone is capable of doing it, but say we forget the whole user group or reward system and all that, i gotta say i think more people would be setting better examples than they are right now, which could back fire though.. I appreciate you commenting in a civil manner btw, something it seemed someone else had a issue in doing, Thanks for the input also.
Offline   Reply With Quote