View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2014, 09:19 PM
PHAZEDD
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
If You Want To Help Out, Then Help Out Don't Try To Come Up With Another Usergroup To Get Some Recognition And Exposure That You're Helping Out. Trust Me, If The Staff Needs A New Staff Member They Know Who's Active And Who's Helpful For Any Candidates, They Don't Need To Look At People With Shiny Titles For That.
Appreciate that "opinion" you got there, student. You act like i'm looking for 'some recognition and exposure'? i made a post with an idea, that means i'm trying to get known? if thats the case i feel kinda bad for yo damn outlook on life.. but when i ran the idea by @M U G G Z he had a different take on it, seems to me like you're just makin some shit up, lol. I could care less about a title, it was an idea for the community, not for a smart ass remark from someone tryin' to make fraud accusations.
Unread 04-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #6

PHAZEDD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 77 audio / 131 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
If You Want To Help Out, Then Help Out Don't Try To Come Up With Another Usergroup To Get Some Recognition And Exposure That You're Helping Out. Trust Me, If The Staff Needs A New Staff Member They Know Who's Active And Who's Helpful For Any Candidates, They Don't Need To Look At People With Shiny Titles For That.
Appreciate that "opinion" you got there, student. You act like i'm looking for 'some recognition and exposure'? i made a post with an idea, that means i'm trying to get known? if thats the case i feel kinda bad for yo damn outlook on life.. but when i ran the idea by @M U G G Z he had a different take on it, seems to me like you're just makin some shit up, lol. I could care less about a title, it was an idea for the community, not for a smart ass remark from someone tryin' to make fraud accusations.
Offline   Reply With Quote