View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2016, 09:24 AM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
So in other words you guys are still stupid and uninformed

Its the language of the 10%... You guys will live as the 85% (sheep) and die as sheep

I'm over here decoding shit getting calls from people ya'll wouldnt be allowed in the same room with, and taking advantage of opportunities that have more to do with my concrete knowledge of the mechanics of the world rather than happenstance

22 numerology in all the attacks is way different than 'reaching' to make numbers add up.. how can you reach when all these recent attacks have 22 numerology?

that's like saying the killer in murders A,B,C, used a specific knife and had a specific modus operandi and you guys are telling me the murders are unrelated. i've seen some stupid people on the internet but you clowns take the cake

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

If the NBA wasn't rigged how did I know the result before any of you? nobody in here knew the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the championship except me and I know that for a FACT

LeBron James nickname is KING JAMES... You probably have a KING JAMES bible

LeBron won Game 7 on June 19th... KING JAMES birthday.

James VI and I (19 June 1566 – 27 March 1625) was King of Scotland as James VI from 24 July 1567 and King of England and Ireland as James I

I'm insanely intelligent and my knowledge of current events, world matters, politics, and the occult far exceeds any of you clowns. take advantage of me while I'm here.
To be fair you're not decoding anything. Being obsessed with numerology to the point that you draw a contrast between real world actions and numbers doesn't place you within the realm of the enlightened. As someone actually interested in real occult subjects, that last comment just insults me. "Look guys I went on a rap forum and drew a parallel between numbers and an action, you guys ready to decode the book of Tobit?"

also lmao @ that nba shit this man godbody really just tries to make up some outlandish bullshit everytime he responds
Unread 07-26-2016, 09:24 AM   #10

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
So in other words you guys are still stupid and uninformed

Its the language of the 10%... You guys will live as the 85% (sheep) and die as sheep

I'm over here decoding shit getting calls from people ya'll wouldnt be allowed in the same room with, and taking advantage of opportunities that have more to do with my concrete knowledge of the mechanics of the world rather than happenstance

22 numerology in all the attacks is way different than 'reaching' to make numbers add up.. how can you reach when all these recent attacks have 22 numerology?

that's like saying the killer in murders A,B,C, used a specific knife and had a specific modus operandi and you guys are telling me the murders are unrelated. i've seen some stupid people on the internet but you clowns take the cake

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

If the NBA wasn't rigged how did I know the result before any of you? nobody in here knew the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the championship except me and I know that for a FACT

LeBron James nickname is KING JAMES... You probably have a KING JAMES bible

LeBron won Game 7 on June 19th... KING JAMES birthday.

James VI and I (19 June 1566 – 27 March 1625) was King of Scotland as James VI from 24 July 1567 and King of England and Ireland as James I

I'm insanely intelligent and my knowledge of current events, world matters, politics, and the occult far exceeds any of you clowns. take advantage of me while I'm here.
To be fair you're not decoding anything. Being obsessed with numerology to the point that you draw a contrast between real world actions and numbers doesn't place you within the realm of the enlightened. As someone actually interested in real occult subjects, that last comment just insults me. "Look guys I went on a rap forum and drew a parallel between numbers and an action, you guys ready to decode the book of Tobit?"

also lmao @ that nba shit this man godbody really just tries to make up some outlandish bullshit everytime he responds