View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Evolution
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Steelo, you down for a crew battle? Idk exactly what it is i'm suppose to 'do'.. lmfao.
Feel free to bring it the fuck on though my man.

TY, god damn bro be real with yourself. You can't write a verse without forcing every other fuckin' multie. Your punches are played more than Roseanne sitcoms. And you keep LYING lol, come on man. They blatantly asked WHILE they were in your crew. Seriously.
I'll send you 16 lines if you agree to do the permanent IP bann thing lol. I'd be glad to kick your mediocre ass off the site.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Lol look, I wasn't trying to start a big ole beef between crews, THOUGH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I'LL CHALLENGE ANYONE AND EVERYONE, LOSE OR NOT, CAUSE I LOVE TO WRITE, period, that's it. I guarantee I'll win more than lose. In my mind I don't got beef with DPA or PINO or PYRO whatever the fuck their names are. If they want it the inbox is always open.

Ty is just a lil' bitch, same category as Student , Lizman, Mokane lol.

Perm. IP bann battle???????????
Unread 02-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #50

Evolution
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 667 text
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Steelo, you down for a crew battle? Idk exactly what it is i'm suppose to 'do'.. lmfao.
Feel free to bring it the fuck on though my man.

TY, god damn bro be real with yourself. You can't write a verse without forcing every other fuckin' multie. Your punches are played more than Roseanne sitcoms. And you keep LYING lol, come on man. They blatantly asked WHILE they were in your crew. Seriously.
I'll send you 16 lines if you agree to do the permanent IP bann thing lol. I'd be glad to kick your mediocre ass off the site.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Lol look, I wasn't trying to start a big ole beef between crews, THOUGH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I'LL CHALLENGE ANYONE AND EVERYONE, LOSE OR NOT, CAUSE I LOVE TO WRITE, period, that's it. I guarantee I'll win more than lose. In my mind I don't got beef with DPA or PINO or PYRO whatever the fuck their names are. If they want it the inbox is always open.

Ty is just a lil' bitch, same category as Student , Lizman, Mokane lol.

Perm. IP bann battle???????????