Thread: A serious topic
View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2016, 08:24 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I said I was looking into it, all jabs aside. I will be, seriously. I already know quite a bit, so I'm confident in my words. If you aren't, feel free to gargle my vinegar-Esque sack salt.

I also am attempting to support the idea of others doing this, too. I'm not looking for a "rap battle site" i'm looking for a market of them so that its competitively innovative. Hope you try to make one.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

pugz can be second in line for my Sack salt sampling

I'll pass.

good luck w/ everything..if you find something you can work with and build on let me know.
Unread 09-28-2016, 08:24 PM   #6

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I said I was looking into it, all jabs aside. I will be, seriously. I already know quite a bit, so I'm confident in my words. If you aren't, feel free to gargle my vinegar-Esque sack salt.

I also am attempting to support the idea of others doing this, too. I'm not looking for a "rap battle site" i'm looking for a market of them so that its competitively innovative. Hope you try to make one.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

pugz can be second in line for my Sack salt sampling

I'll pass.

good luck w/ everything..if you find something you can work with and build on let me know.