Thread: A serious topic
View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Default A serious topic

So, earlier it struck me as it has a few times in the past that instead of attempting to fix this self-destructive embodiment of failure and destitute administration, a migration is needed.
Evolution is founded in the process of abandoning weak, useless traits and conditioning to our surroundings. This effort is to create a more efficient existence. Our surroundings are decayed, conditioning to them is akin to asking a brick wall when v4 is getting released.

So fuck that, let's just go create more places to rap and converse. Is the existence of Letsbeefs semi-advanced system of audio battling really good enough to keep us from going and making other places to be? I don't think so.

So, I applaud punk heavily for doing his thing. That's what we need. Though what we also need are a few other people doing the same thing, so that hopefully a competitive market can be created to push the concept of evolution and innovation. I'm going to be looking into this heavily and attempting to become one of these people. I hope that some others will be guided to do the same.

Besides that, what do you guys think of the concept of abandoning letsbeef entirely? Let's actively consider what is keeping us here. As at this point I believe that almost 100% of the userbase being here is quite literally a regressive position, and is only hurting us in the long run. We could be providing our incredibly useful insight and activity to an actively innovating and evolving site, but instead we're in this ghost-town circlejerking into infinity.
Unread 09-28-2016, 02:48 PM   #1

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Default A serious topic

So, earlier it struck me as it has a few times in the past that instead of attempting to fix this self-destructive embodiment of failure and destitute administration, a migration is needed.
Evolution is founded in the process of abandoning weak, useless traits and conditioning to our surroundings. This effort is to create a more efficient existence. Our surroundings are decayed, conditioning to them is akin to asking a brick wall when v4 is getting released.

So fuck that, let's just go create more places to rap and converse. Is the existence of Letsbeefs semi-advanced system of audio battling really good enough to keep us from going and making other places to be? I don't think so.

So, I applaud punk heavily for doing his thing. That's what we need. Though what we also need are a few other people doing the same thing, so that hopefully a competitive market can be created to push the concept of evolution and innovation. I'm going to be looking into this heavily and attempting to become one of these people. I hope that some others will be guided to do the same.

Besides that, what do you guys think of the concept of abandoning letsbeef entirely? Let's actively consider what is keeping us here. As at this point I believe that almost 100% of the userbase being here is quite literally a regressive position, and is only hurting us in the long run. We could be providing our incredibly useful insight and activity to an actively innovating and evolving site, but instead we're in this ghost-town circlejerking into infinity.