View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2017, 05:17 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Mindless is right, although I'm pretty sure I contributed in some of the early idea and didn't get credited! haha.

FVC never worked. The closest it got to working was when it was the hidden one. The problem with the FVC is it always became a method of people trying to get their dick sucked. People changed how they voted for the sake of getting into the FVC. Everyone loved their ego being stroked as a good voter, but that kind of "respect" gets boring fairly quickly. After like a month, people were like "That was cool, but I don't really care about this usertitle anymore" and then stopped everything.
This is false. The closest the FVC came to working, was when the criteria for what WAS VOTED ON was changed by Noble. Focusing, instead of battles asked to be voted on, the open battles, the hotlisted battles, and the battles closing soon. The biggest problem with the FVC was that it came to a point where it was being picked and chosen by the individual what they WANTED to vote on. As opposed to having a strict set of battles TO vote on.
Unread 01-23-2017, 05:17 PM   #16

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Mindless is right, although I'm pretty sure I contributed in some of the early idea and didn't get credited! haha.

FVC never worked. The closest it got to working was when it was the hidden one. The problem with the FVC is it always became a method of people trying to get their dick sucked. People changed how they voted for the sake of getting into the FVC. Everyone loved their ego being stroked as a good voter, but that kind of "respect" gets boring fairly quickly. After like a month, people were like "That was cool, but I don't really care about this usertitle anymore" and then stopped everything.
This is false. The closest the FVC came to working, was when the criteria for what WAS VOTED ON was changed by Noble. Focusing, instead of battles asked to be voted on, the open battles, the hotlisted battles, and the battles closing soon. The biggest problem with the FVC was that it came to a point where it was being picked and chosen by the individual what they WANTED to vote on. As opposed to having a strict set of battles TO vote on.