View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2011, 08:57 AM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTUANE View Post
Get off this nigga dick for real yo!!! Nobody gives a shit about him...he got a battle career but he still ain't famous...let's keep it real...the nigga ain't all that...he let whiteboy whip his ass earlier this year & that's real talk..don't nobody give a shit about letsbeef hall of fame...the only thing that really matter is the motherfucking money...& by the looks of things...real talk ain't got none & thats real talk...so why don't all of you pussies get off his dick...thank you very much because it's starting to look like a fucking dick riding fest to me...over & out!!!
But he is making bread off his battling. not much I imagine, but he's still making more than either you or I. plus his videos get thousands of views, so you could say that he is semi famous and is famous within the battling community. Why don't YOU get off his dick? You just sound mad because you're name will never even be mentioned never mind inducted. I agree people can over do the plaudits (cough Amazing Lyricist...That Continue/Cunt in you line was kinda meh tbh n a bit forcy) But other than that the plaudits seem straight and sincere n not on any DR shit like you're suggesting, stop talking like a salty bitter bitch and improve or some shit.
Unread 09-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #24

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTUANE View Post
Get off this nigga dick for real yo!!! Nobody gives a shit about him...he got a battle career but he still ain't famous...let's keep it real...the nigga ain't all that...he let whiteboy whip his ass earlier this year & that's real talk..don't nobody give a shit about letsbeef hall of fame...the only thing that really matter is the motherfucking money...& by the looks of things...real talk ain't got none & thats real talk...so why don't all of you pussies get off his dick...thank you very much because it's starting to look like a fucking dick riding fest to me...over & out!!!
But he is making bread off his battling. not much I imagine, but he's still making more than either you or I. plus his videos get thousands of views, so you could say that he is semi famous and is famous within the battling community. Why don't YOU get off his dick? You just sound mad because you're name will never even be mentioned never mind inducted. I agree people can over do the plaudits (cough Amazing Lyricist...That Continue/Cunt in you line was kinda meh tbh n a bit forcy) But other than that the plaudits seem straight and sincere n not on any DR shit like you're suggesting, stop talking like a salty bitter bitch and improve or some shit.