Thread: Turnbull AC's
View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Paroemiographer
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
I don't like stupidity, especially when your stupidity makes you stoop down to being such a faggot that you're making a thread begging EtH for a spot back. No one wants you in their crew, get that through your thick head, actually try to elevate, and you might turn out ok.
that's where you're wrong Bruce Almighty. I been gettin invites left and right from dope crews on my other account, and my crew could have been dope as well if it weren't for faggots like you trolling my threads making me look bad. Plus, I've been "trying to elevate" and it's my goal to elevate every time I write a verse even when I'm at my best.
Unread 01-10-2015, 06:51 PM   #8

Paroemiographer
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 60 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
I don't like stupidity, especially when your stupidity makes you stoop down to being such a faggot that you're making a thread begging EtH for a spot back. No one wants you in their crew, get that through your thick head, actually try to elevate, and you might turn out ok.
that's where you're wrong Bruce Almighty. I been gettin invites left and right from dope crews on my other account, and my crew could have been dope as well if it weren't for faggots like you trolling my threads making me look bad. Plus, I've been "trying to elevate" and it's my goal to elevate every time I write a verse even when I'm at my best.