View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Dono: The delivery of your verse was flawless. The transition between each multi-set was done fantastically. The build up to the ending was cool metaphor for someone being sick, literally the way u feel haha. Boyles Law was integrated nicely, it made sense and tied in well. I like to add that you didn't make it conspicuous what the topical was about i.e. when you actually revealed what it was the readers isn't left scratching their head.

Wonderbread: Really diggin your verse. The way you took the drug approach was fresh. That is the pipe/dynamite & its link to the picture shit was crack. The build up was dope too. First stanza set the scene for the topical, and once you hit the second stanza things really started to pick up form for the rest; a drugs impact on a person.

Overall: both did their thing. Dono had the ongoing flow w/ excellent use of multies & vocab while Wonderbred had that storytelling complexity.

MVGT - Dono. I believe this battle will come down to preference. Just felt like Dono brought more to the table here. Good topical gents good luck.

Unread 03-14-2015, 10:19 PM   #6

Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 372 text
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Dono: The delivery of your verse was flawless. The transition between each multi-set was done fantastically. The build up to the ending was cool metaphor for someone being sick, literally the way u feel haha. Boyles Law was integrated nicely, it made sense and tied in well. I like to add that you didn't make it conspicuous what the topical was about i.e. when you actually revealed what it was the readers isn't left scratching their head.

Wonderbread: Really diggin your verse. The way you took the drug approach was fresh. That is the pipe/dynamite & its link to the picture shit was crack. The build up was dope too. First stanza set the scene for the topical, and once you hit the second stanza things really started to pick up form for the rest; a drugs impact on a person.

Overall: both did their thing. Dono had the ongoing flow w/ excellent use of multies & vocab while Wonderbred had that storytelling complexity.

MVGT - Dono. I believe this battle will come down to preference. Just felt like Dono brought more to the table here. Good topical gents good luck.