View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2014, 04:54 AM
Saxx
Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
16 Won / 30 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 74 Lost

LMAO! @Anand calling me a sniper!

Man we'll all miss you boy! Personally I think you'll be making a bit of a mistake because consider me for example.

Im 30 years old and have a son and nagging missus and a full time 50 hours a week plus job and im mad into my cars and other hobbies but still make time for LB. The trick is to work LB AROUND your personal life not the other way round. Im always in a rush to elevate and my lack of time to sit down and take it all in is what holds me back.....but its no bother...some of the big names on this site took YEARS to get to the level that they're at hell it takes the dopest rappers DECADES to become big names!

Personally I don't think you've done enough to quit just yet. I won't even contemplate quitting for good till im

Hall of famer
Beat @Lockhart
Beat @RULE
Do audio
Do video
Get a rated 10 track

Thats some things to aim for. I just came off holiday and got ill and when I realised I was in the GC I was like "shit my mind's a blank there's nothing in there" had a little bitch and I sat and wrote a verse. Yeah i won't win but staying active is THE KEY I think to being successful on LB.

Just a few thoughts for ya at the end of the day its a personal choice I seem to remember that your quite young so you got all the time in the world to come back and take another shot. Im just keeping at it as I don't wanna get too old lol
Unread 03-06-2014, 04:54 AM   #4

Saxx
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.45/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
16 Won / 30 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 74 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 546 text
Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

LMAO! @Anand calling me a sniper!

Man we'll all miss you boy! Personally I think you'll be making a bit of a mistake because consider me for example.

Im 30 years old and have a son and nagging missus and a full time 50 hours a week plus job and im mad into my cars and other hobbies but still make time for LB. The trick is to work LB AROUND your personal life not the other way round. Im always in a rush to elevate and my lack of time to sit down and take it all in is what holds me back.....but its no bother...some of the big names on this site took YEARS to get to the level that they're at hell it takes the dopest rappers DECADES to become big names!

Personally I don't think you've done enough to quit just yet. I won't even contemplate quitting for good till im

Hall of famer
Beat @Lockhart
Beat @RULE
Do audio
Do video
Get a rated 10 track

Thats some things to aim for. I just came off holiday and got ill and when I realised I was in the GC I was like "shit my mind's a blank there's nothing in there" had a little bitch and I sat and wrote a verse. Yeah i won't win but staying active is THE KEY I think to being successful on LB.

Just a few thoughts for ya at the end of the day its a personal choice I seem to remember that your quite young so you got all the time in the world to come back and take another shot. Im just keeping at it as I don't wanna get too old lol
Offline   Reply With Quote