View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2012, 08:39 PM
gibz
Basic Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to gibz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
98 Won / 60 Lost

you havnt beat me once as far as im concerned -- !! you only bitch pick off my shitty entrys i randomly post ,, if you want me to bite your head off why have you never once posted up .. you cant realy say you beat gibz ,, cuz i didnt know who i was battling ,, if i knew i was gonna battle wayco id have let loose .. ,, and ran a muck on his forehead ..

for reel !!!!

and question ,, tell me when i give free for alls ,, like when i post 4 gibz entrys at one time ,, why dont you ever take them ? only twice this month i think ,, and why did you take the weakest of the 4 each time ? and leave the hard ones for the rookies to just give me more wins ,,, i hear it in your voice wayco ,, ive been doing this alot longer then you think ,, and i think you are unsure of your self and you have every right to be ,, HA HA
Unread 05-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #6

gibz
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
98 Won / 60 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to gibz

you havnt beat me once as far as im concerned -- !! you only bitch pick off my shitty entrys i randomly post ,, if you want me to bite your head off why have you never once posted up .. you cant realy say you beat gibz ,, cuz i didnt know who i was battling ,, if i knew i was gonna battle wayco id have let loose .. ,, and ran a muck on his forehead ..

for reel !!!!

and question ,, tell me when i give free for alls ,, like when i post 4 gibz entrys at one time ,, why dont you ever take them ? only twice this month i think ,, and why did you take the weakest of the 4 each time ? and leave the hard ones for the rookies to just give me more wins ,,, i hear it in your voice wayco ,, ive been doing this alot longer then you think ,, and i think you are unsure of your self and you have every right to be ,, HA HA