View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

The sites at its all time low.. This "you gotta have a big vet dick to suck on for me to vote on your battles" shit gots to end.. Or you gotta have dick riders to get votes.. Like i said a year ago, within a year the sites gonna be over ran with retards.. If shit dont change im only gonna be here to elevate mofos.. i'll battle else where..

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Lock and me gonna have the best battle of the week and that shit aint gonna see over 7 votes and aint no one that knows what a multie is gonna vote on it.. Shits pitiful and makes me wanna step up but nah i step up and put in work with voting and i gain nothing but haters.. Fuck these hoes for real.. nothing but fatherless crack babies that aint even 13 yet around here..
Unread 11-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #3

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

The sites at its all time low.. This "you gotta have a big vet dick to suck on for me to vote on your battles" shit gots to end.. Or you gotta have dick riders to get votes.. Like i said a year ago, within a year the sites gonna be over ran with retards.. If shit dont change im only gonna be here to elevate mofos.. i'll battle else where..

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Lock and me gonna have the best battle of the week and that shit aint gonna see over 7 votes and aint no one that knows what a multie is gonna vote on it.. Shits pitiful and makes me wanna step up but nah i step up and put in work with voting and i gain nothing but haters.. Fuck these hoes for real.. nothing but fatherless crack babies that aint even 13 yet around here..