View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Go to the strip club with your girl and have the baddest bitch and your girl grind up on you.. The stripper let me feel up on her ass and tittles.. This was actually on my 19th b-day.. i drank 4s before i went cuz i knew they wouldnt let me drink but the 2nd strip club was wild.. they let me drink and 2 strippers ate each other out.. They could of got fired but lets be real, aint no dude snitching.. Yeah i think it was only 2 strip clubs that night.. Fun moments.. My cousins best friend showed me her titties in the back seat of my cousins car while my cousin was driving.. We made out for a minute to.. Would of fucked if my cuzzo wasnt in the car.. A honky couldnt resist but had to.. The one that got away.. Fuck it, come to Toledo.. Might be able to hook you up with 2 bitches for the night.. I been trying to get a 3 some going but bitches always say they aint no lesbo.. im like whatever hoes.. wont lick a pussy but them hoes will suck 5 dicks at once..
Damn.. lmao, I was just planning on getting mangled w/ my boy w/ a case of beer. This seems a lot more better.
Unread 11-03-2013, 03:08 AM   #3

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
Go to the strip club with your girl and have the baddest bitch and your girl grind up on you.. The stripper let me feel up on her ass and tittles.. This was actually on my 19th b-day.. i drank 4s before i went cuz i knew they wouldnt let me drink but the 2nd strip club was wild.. they let me drink and 2 strippers ate each other out.. They could of got fired but lets be real, aint no dude snitching.. Yeah i think it was only 2 strip clubs that night.. Fun moments.. My cousins best friend showed me her titties in the back seat of my cousins car while my cousin was driving.. We made out for a minute to.. Would of fucked if my cuzzo wasnt in the car.. A honky couldnt resist but had to.. The one that got away.. Fuck it, come to Toledo.. Might be able to hook you up with 2 bitches for the night.. I been trying to get a 3 some going but bitches always say they aint no lesbo.. im like whatever hoes.. wont lick a pussy but them hoes will suck 5 dicks at once..
Damn.. lmao, I was just planning on getting mangled w/ my boy w/ a case of beer. This seems a lot more better.