View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
All I gotta say is this.. niggaz shoulda paid more ATTENTION IN MOSES SCHOOL..this nigga rupt on some different shit.. the golden eras in some of the best battle sites to ever grace the net.. that nigga rupt was in those rosters.. thats all I gotta say.
Loose the pom-poms and I would've if school lasted more than 1 class. Quit the substitute ass nigga act.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

No one needs you, you're an internet rapper. You and Illo can catch a 32. I don't got no time for fan boys.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt tha Monsta View Post
lol you talkin stupid,the only thing you are proving is how far you have to go till youre a vet,the way you describe a vet is almost completely opposite of the truth

Watch how I break you down, you should have sit when i said too pup.

Youre boring, LBT needs me, the way you need me to battle you, because whether you admit it or not, this is the biggest battle you will ever have,reason why you mad

ez

So is this admitting you'll no show?
Unread 11-01-2013, 01:43 AM   #46

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
All I gotta say is this.. niggaz shoulda paid more ATTENTION IN MOSES SCHOOL..this nigga rupt on some different shit.. the golden eras in some of the best battle sites to ever grace the net.. that nigga rupt was in those rosters.. thats all I gotta say.
Loose the pom-poms and I would've if school lasted more than 1 class. Quit the substitute ass nigga act.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

No one needs you, you're an internet rapper. You and Illo can catch a 32. I don't got no time for fan boys.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt tha Monsta View Post
lol you talkin stupid,the only thing you are proving is how far you have to go till youre a vet,the way you describe a vet is almost completely opposite of the truth

Watch how I break you down, you should have sit when i said too pup.

Youre boring, LBT needs me, the way you need me to battle you, because whether you admit it or not, this is the biggest battle you will ever have,reason why you mad

ez

So is this admitting you'll no show?