View Single Post
Unread 10-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Flako Boom
<Bav>
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

dope second cypher drops,,little short but eh thats alright,,noble still mixing it very well,,,keep it up dude,,darkness was ok,,felt like i was starring at wall when i was listening to ya verse,,it was cool and all but enrgy would of been more better,,ya flowed pretty well to the beat,,dono was cool as well,,i like the theractiacls ya put,,but ya voice and how ya emphazie it,,theres something missing,,idk what,,but its entertaining but not really believable 2 me,,sounds a little like sage francis,,sage francis is dope too,,vendetta timmy killed it,,ya lyrics were on point, delivery was nice and enrgy was in motion,,good shit,,egostatitik,,was dope as well,, a little agrressive but hey it works,,oversall my winner was dope obverall,,,
Unread 10-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #8

Flako Boom
<Bav>
7 739

Voted: 2040 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

dope second cypher drops,,little short but eh thats alright,,noble still mixing it very well,,,keep it up dude,,darkness was ok,,felt like i was starring at wall when i was listening to ya verse,,it was cool and all but enrgy would of been more better,,ya flowed pretty well to the beat,,dono was cool as well,,i like the theractiacls ya put,,but ya voice and how ya emphazie it,,theres something missing,,idk what,,but its entertaining but not really believable 2 me,,sounds a little like sage francis,,sage francis is dope too,,vendetta timmy killed it,,ya lyrics were on point, delivery was nice and enrgy was in motion,,good shit,,egostatitik,,was dope as well,, a little agrressive but hey it works,,oversall my winner was dope obverall,,,