View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Black Book
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Dissizit: Your piece was interesting. Like EtH, I didn't like the Illuminati kind of direction but you did sort of add a twist to it. The metaphors were very nice. The final meaning to the piece was good and the "adore a door" shit was nice.

Streetz Da Hood: You took a very unoriginal and predictable route. Like EtH said, you didn't have much to the story except a lot of imagery of sadness then revealing she was being molested even though that was pretty obvious the whole piece. It wasn't a bad piece; it just wasn't good.

OVERALL: Dissizit gets my vote because of better originality and his metaphors were really dope.
Unread 08-03-2013, 09:36 AM   #8

Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 529 text
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Black Book

Dissizit: Your piece was interesting. Like EtH, I didn't like the Illuminati kind of direction but you did sort of add a twist to it. The metaphors were very nice. The final meaning to the piece was good and the "adore a door" shit was nice.

Streetz Da Hood: You took a very unoriginal and predictable route. Like EtH said, you didn't have much to the story except a lot of imagery of sadness then revealing she was being molested even though that was pretty obvious the whole piece. It wasn't a bad piece; it just wasn't good.

OVERALL: Dissizit gets my vote because of better originality and his metaphors were really dope.