View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2013, 06:15 AM
Iron Mike
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I felt both pieces could have been better. Writer 1's story didn't really have any conclusion/didn't really go anywhere. The writing was nice as far as wording and imagery, but if the flow had been more regular, I might have enjoyed it more. I thought the people in the image looked more Far Eastern (Oriental) than South-East Asian (Indian/Pakistani) so the names and descriptions made more sense to me in Writer 4's piece. I had to force myself to finish reading Writer 4's piece tbph. The story was hard to follow. It seemed more focused on flow, but that actually got in the way. Words were repeated quite often. One of these pieces I mildly enjoyed. The other i didn't enjoy at all. My vote goes to Writer 1.
Unread 07-26-2013, 06:15 AM   #4

Iron Mike
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 34 text
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I felt both pieces could have been better. Writer 1's story didn't really have any conclusion/didn't really go anywhere. The writing was nice as far as wording and imagery, but if the flow had been more regular, I might have enjoyed it more. I thought the people in the image looked more Far Eastern (Oriental) than South-East Asian (Indian/Pakistani) so the names and descriptions made more sense to me in Writer 4's piece. I had to force myself to finish reading Writer 4's piece tbph. The story was hard to follow. It seemed more focused on flow, but that actually got in the way. Words were repeated quite often. One of these pieces I mildly enjoyed. The other i didn't enjoy at all. My vote goes to Writer 1.