View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:26 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
I trust you that you didn't pm for votes like 'vote on my cypher to win'. But the way LB works in battling, you cant pm for votes cause people you pm will vote for you cuz if they dont they afraid they might get shit from the people that pm'd them. The same goes with contests..We wanna run them as clean as possible. What I said got proved here as some people who voted for u admitted to voting in the competition because u linked them.

Contests are as important as battles if not more important. Think about it, If you win a battle you only get one win in ur record. If u win a contest u get one usertitle..usertitle is more important than a W.

And u ain't the only offender here. As you said about manhattan's multi account *i'll Ip scan to to confirm*. If it's true the vote won't count. Same goes for Ayo-Re Up's only voter as he a fellow MM member and grizzy's vote as its the same scenario.

I ain't hatin on people here.

Just lettin y'all know what the deal is cause there is always some shady shit going on contests and im pretty tired of it tbh
alright man , you just doin ya job i feel ya, thanks. and illl keep that in mind,
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #75

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
I trust you that you didn't pm for votes like 'vote on my cypher to win'. But the way LB works in battling, you cant pm for votes cause people you pm will vote for you cuz if they dont they afraid they might get shit from the people that pm'd them. The same goes with contests..We wanna run them as clean as possible. What I said got proved here as some people who voted for u admitted to voting in the competition because u linked them.

Contests are as important as battles if not more important. Think about it, If you win a battle you only get one win in ur record. If u win a contest u get one usertitle..usertitle is more important than a W.

And u ain't the only offender here. As you said about manhattan's multi account *i'll Ip scan to to confirm*. If it's true the vote won't count. Same goes for Ayo-Re Up's only voter as he a fellow MM member and grizzy's vote as its the same scenario.

I ain't hatin on people here.

Just lettin y'all know what the deal is cause there is always some shady shit going on contests and im pretty tired of it tbh
alright man , you just doin ya job i feel ya, thanks. and illl keep that in mind,