View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2013, 08:19 AM
-Dru-
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 6 Lost

Imagery from both was good. Black books flow was nice. I liked the different style of flow from vitty and your vocab was very good. I felt overall black books had a little more impact.

I don't see the need to write a huge piece for a topical. Just because it's a big line allocation I feel some times people get caught up trying to use it all by being over descriptive as if they're some kind of philosophical master scripter. Neither of you seemed to do that which made it an easier read.

Do I just put my vote in a post here or is there somewhere else?

Tag me in a reply in this thread to let me know and I'll come back and drop my vote.
Unread 02-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #6

-Dru-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 37 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Imagery from both was good. Black books flow was nice. I liked the different style of flow from vitty and your vocab was very good. I felt overall black books had a little more impact.

I don't see the need to write a huge piece for a topical. Just because it's a big line allocation I feel some times people get caught up trying to use it all by being over descriptive as if they're some kind of philosophical master scripter. Neither of you seemed to do that which made it an easier read.

Do I just put my vote in a post here or is there somewhere else?

Tag me in a reply in this thread to let me know and I'll come back and drop my vote.