View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost
Default Ashes To Ashes

In Sure And Certain Hope Of The Resurrection To Eternal Life, We Commit His Body To The Ground; Earth To Earth, Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust

I Am A King, A Bird, On A Righteous Throne, The Vices, Devices, I Rightfully Own
The Pitch, The Tone, I Mightly Hone, The Wings, The Bones, That Frightfully Shone
The Limbs In Clones, On A Nightly Gnome, A Witch, A Crone, That Climbed The Stones
A Switch To The Stove, An Enlightened Blow, The Fish Enclosed I Tightly Grope
The Animals Bow To Me, The Lion Is King, But The Lion Still A Cat To Lies I Bring
To The Fights For Eternal Life, To The Cries Of Kins, To The Rise Of My Flies, To The Lightning Wings
I'm The Sign Of Eternal Time, So I'm Obliged To Sing, The Chimes Of A Millennia, To The Wise Men Then
To The Ties Of My Hind, To Decline Within, To Let Me Fly To The Skies, And Lie With Jinns
I Was Born To A Baby That Was Born To Me, That Was Torn To A Lady When It Was Worn And Weak
I Was Forlorn And Crazy, The Crest Horned And Beat, The Chest Adorned And Lazy, Detest Scorned My Beak
The Flesh Gored And Basically Forced To Meet, The Tests, Morbidly Obese Chefs Adjourned To Eat
So As A Horse I Leaped, To The Remorse Of Sheep That Wore Wolves Vest To Bull Hats As Scores The Deeds
Countless Shipments Fought For Me, The Thought Of Another Brought To Shore, Like Morse To Me
The Dashes And The Short Longings, Like A Source For Me To Keep Me Tamed In A Vain That I Endorsed As Heat
The Diminishing Gods, Were The Thoughts As Leaves, Sticks And Stones That Wont Break My Bones For The Course Of Peace
All Bores To Me, The Ape And The Man, The Apple That Fell From The Tree And Became A Bran
The Level That Went From Defeat To Reign As Fan, The Shackles That Held Me For Weeks Were An Age For Men
I Settled Down In A Tree And Flamed, Detained In Grams, Slayed Not By Them But By My Space Of Sense
My State In A Day A Freight Of Base And Ash, There Lay An Egg, Paint In Black
The Egg Brakes In Halves And There Lays A Wreck, A Shrek That Will Gladly Awake As Death
I'm A Phoenix, Here I Lay, Ash To Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 03-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #11

Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Default Ashes To Ashes

In Sure And Certain Hope Of The Resurrection To Eternal Life, We Commit His Body To The Ground; Earth To Earth, Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust

I Am A King, A Bird, On A Righteous Throne, The Vices, Devices, I Rightfully Own
The Pitch, The Tone, I Mightly Hone, The Wings, The Bones, That Frightfully Shone
The Limbs In Clones, On A Nightly Gnome, A Witch, A Crone, That Climbed The Stones
A Switch To The Stove, An Enlightened Blow, The Fish Enclosed I Tightly Grope
The Animals Bow To Me, The Lion Is King, But The Lion Still A Cat To Lies I Bring
To The Fights For Eternal Life, To The Cries Of Kins, To The Rise Of My Flies, To The Lightning Wings
I'm The Sign Of Eternal Time, So I'm Obliged To Sing, The Chimes Of A Millennia, To The Wise Men Then
To The Ties Of My Hind, To Decline Within, To Let Me Fly To The Skies, And Lie With Jinns
I Was Born To A Baby That Was Born To Me, That Was Torn To A Lady When It Was Worn And Weak
I Was Forlorn And Crazy, The Crest Horned And Beat, The Chest Adorned And Lazy, Detest Scorned My Beak
The Flesh Gored And Basically Forced To Meet, The Tests, Morbidly Obese Chefs Adjourned To Eat
So As A Horse I Leaped, To The Remorse Of Sheep That Wore Wolves Vest To Bull Hats As Scores The Deeds
Countless Shipments Fought For Me, The Thought Of Another Brought To Shore, Like Morse To Me
The Dashes And The Short Longings, Like A Source For Me To Keep Me Tamed In A Vain That I Endorsed As Heat
The Diminishing Gods, Were The Thoughts As Leaves, Sticks And Stones That Wont Break My Bones For The Course Of Peace
All Bores To Me, The Ape And The Man, The Apple That Fell From The Tree And Became A Bran
The Level That Went From Defeat To Reign As Fan, The Shackles That Held Me For Weeks Were An Age For Men
I Settled Down In A Tree And Flamed, Detained In Grams, Slayed Not By Them But By My Space Of Sense
My State In A Day A Freight Of Base And Ash, There Lay An Egg, Paint In Black
The Egg Brakes In Halves And There Lays A Wreck, A Shrek That Will Gladly Awake As Death
I'm A Phoenix, Here I Lay, Ash To Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch